ramblings of a new lipotrimer

woke up at stupid o clock think all this revising is frying my brain!! Yesterday was sooo hard stressed out with a HR report and all i wanted to do was EAT, this plan is making me realise how much food ties in with my mood, would food have made this report any easier? 3 weeks ago I would have eaten the cupboards bare, im learning so much about why I was overeating I replaced any bad feelings with food now I have to face my mood head on without my safety net and you know what :D:D I dont need to. I can handle stress or sadness another reason I love this plan its teaching me new ways to cope with LIFE :D:D

Well done Teresa for not caving :) How empowered do you feel right now for not giving into the temptations, and you've probably got your report done just as well as if you'd sat and stuffed your face whilst writing it. I think a lot of us on here have the same issues ...food helps numb any feelings we have. I know that is why I'm overweight. It does help re focus your mind that you don't actually need food anymore to deal with emotions, it makes us stronger people imho that we still function and manage to lose weight at the same time ;)

You go girl :D x x x

So true Trueleame!! x

XMAS NIGHT OUT

have joined the christmas challenge and my goal is 42lbs off for my night out on 17th december
I want to go out this year and join in with all the merryment instead of hiding in the house and letting life pass me by. Last 3yrs Iv sat in on my own at new year promising next year will be different and it never was, so this year im going OUT and not feel like the ugly sister next to my cousin :D.. So bring on the challenge and bring on the shakes :p:p

YOU ARE DOING G R E A T!!!! Just remember that and you`ll be fine hun xx

have joined the christmas challenge and my goal is 42lbs off for my night out on 17th december
I want to go out this year and join in with all the merryment instead of hiding in the house and letting life pass me by. Last 3yrs Iv sat in on my own at new year promising next year will be different and it never was, so this year im going OUT and not feel like the ugly sister next to my cousin :D.. So bring on the challenge and bring on the shakes :p:p

Lovin' that sassy new attitude Tez!!! Roll on our hot new Christmas bods!

x S

IM BACK

im officially allowed now to report back in here :D:D:D after going on scottish slimmers because I was fainting and being dizzy and doc's blamed lipotrim turns out after still fainting/dizzy even tho I was eating again the reason was I have high blood pressure so persuaded doctor to let me go back on plan yesterday now they have put me on medication :D:D as quicker I lose the weight the better. Who wants to lose weight 1lb at a time NOT ME

Missed you Teresa! Welcome back sweetie! So sorry to hear that you weren't well and hope that you get the old B/P under control. Losing the excess weight should really help you with that in the long run so well done for getting back on track xx

woohoo welcome back honey :D ... I'm so pleased your back ...hope you feel better soon x x x

4 days on tfr and had my check up at doctors and suprise suprise my blood pressure has dropped a little :p docs face was a picture as she hates this plan but what can she say when even without food im getting better lol

4 days on tfr and had my check up at doctors and suprise suprise my blood pressure has dropped a little :p docs face was a picture as she hates this plan but what can she say when even without food im getting better lol
Thats great news hun!! x

Bit down today really struggling with college (bet you thought i would say shakes :D). Now on the HND level and im out of my mind thinking I could do this its so hard and even the ones who find this course a breeze are struggling so what chance do I have when im just managing to keep up :cry: Have decided that if I find a job im going to take it as even with all the studying I do and the extra time im putting in im starting to fall behind, bit gutted but like with most things i plan something always happens to kick me in the backside :sigh::sigh:
But oin the bright side still on shakes doing ok so that is my silver lining
Sorry if you read this cheery and leave thinking what a killjoy I just like to vent!

Teresa...we all have OFF days and tbh its better to vent here than cave in at home alone. At least here your amongst friends who will encourage you and might even be able to offer advise or support. Could you talk to your tutor about the work and explain to them ...there might be something they can do to help or things they might be able to do to help the entire class. If your struggling I guarantee others are in the same boat but might not be brave enough to say anything!
Don't suffer in silence it never helps anything! x x x Keep up the good work honey x x x

Back