ramblings of a new lipotrimer

when i started this plan i read up all about it and was prepared for the dreaded side effects but have been lucky in that iv not really had any,:rolleyes::rolleyes: but have noticed last couple of days when brushing my hair its coming away in clumps:eek: now i have a really thick head of hair so not too worried but was wondering if this is a long term thing on this plan as losing that every day could result in me buying a wig :D

Find a new chemist this one sounds like a right dufus. everyones body is different and if you have alot of weight to loose then you will loose alot at first.
jen i would but its only one near me and to be honest iv faced worse judgement than her :D so she can look down all she wants as her opinion means jack ****:p

Hiya Hunni,
My heart goes out to you, cos the threat of having this one huge HOPE taken away from you is just un~thinkable!! Your doing absolutely brilliantly and its quite plausible that you were carrying a lot of water!! The chemist lady probably hasnt EVER come across such a huge loss before and is assuming all sorts!! BUT she needs to be told that to A S S U M E makes an ass out of you and me! (get it) lol Anyway hunni, I really hope you will be ok and allowed to stay on Lipotrim..... Al the best
Lou xx

Erm I think that Ive replied to an old message lol.... I`m such a dumbo sometimes ha ha xx :p

lou lou thanks for ur comment I would not have allowed her to take me off it without a fight her saying weight loss is unhealthy yet weight gain is worse in my opinion thats my only gripe with dealing with someone who does not understand the plan nor took the time to think that maybe i was just a water balloon that needed deflating lol

Silly woman! I would have thought they had to do some training on LIPOTRIM surey? Oh well, glad your ok now and stood up to her WELL DONE xx

love lipotrim I do

Just gotta say im loving lipotrim pulled on a pair of jeans which i thought were my new size 30 jeans and thought hell they have shrunk their a bit tight they should be getting baggier, took them off and realised they were my size 26 (not stretchy) jeans that i bought that would not go over my bum :D:D:D so im now sitting here with them on with the biggest smile I'm only on my 3rd week :happy036::happy036::happy036:

Just gotta say im loving lipotrim pulled on a pair of jeans which i thought were my new size 30 jeans and thought hell they have shrunk their a bit tight they should be getting baggier, took them off and realised they were my size 26 (not stretchy) jeans that i bought that would not go over my bum :D:D:D so im now sitting here with them on with the biggest smile I'm only on my 3rd week :happy036::happy036::happy036:
There's not a food in the shops that can beat that feeling is there!!!

Well done!!!

Proud of you!!! x

Last edited:
B R I L L I A N T isnt it just so great that feeling hey.... well done you !!
L xx

19 days on lipotrim

I dont know where the time has gone I had mentally prepared myself for this plan to be the hardest thing iv ever done but it has not been.Im not saying it has been a walk in the park but certainly not as bad as i thought it would be. No food for me has been so much easier for me than my trusted WW as I dont have a off button where i stop eatin, giving me a option for food just does not work for me, where knowing I can eat nothing has been easier :rolleyes: probably sounds stupid for some but for me no food has been the best option for me.
So for everyone who tells me that this is bad for me and that i need to eat needs to realise Im feeling better than I have in years and even tho a certain person wont ever see this post I want to say to him :kissass::kissass: im no failure :D:D:D

Teresa, first of all ignore the begrudgers who try to sabotage your efforts to get healthy and happy. If they knew how Lipotrim was changing all of our lives for the better they might just get it in their slightly thick skulls! Secondly.....this is the biggest 'up yours' you could possibly give to that low-life piece of excrement who DARES to say that you're a failure! By golly will you show him! That's if you'd even allow that loser to be a part of your new life as the fabulous person you KNOW you can be.

Look at how far you've come in only 2 weeks! Brilliant! Keep the momentum up & stay smiling

x S

thanks shivie very well said about the excrement :D:8855: Im doing this for myself every other diet was for him but this is for me and me alone but gotta admit there is a wee bit of me that just wants to stick i finger at him:eek::eek: ah well never said I was a angel lol

Whoops! I take it that the excrement in question is a bigger part of your life than I realised!! Sorry if I went too far there :eek:
Doing it for yourself is the ONLY option in anything....as you can't exactly avoid yourself if you give up and cave to temptation now can you?!! You have to be your own judge and jury now! Onwards and inwards babe....here come the giiiiiiirrrrrls :party0011::party0011::party0011:

shivie no apologie needed he is only a part of my life because of my kids I kicked that excrement back to the sewer where he belongs :D:D i found it funny you got the measure of him straight away I dont care what he thinks its just that little bit of me that wants to show him I am better now as his last words where u will fail with out me and here I am losing weight going to college and getting my confidence back
thank you shivie never apologise to me as ur words were of support and that means a lot to me

You're amazing hun....NEVER forget that. You have everything going for you now. Stay strong xxx

early weigh in

happy to report a loss of 6lbs had to weigh in a day early as iv got 3 assessments tomorrow and wont have time to pee :D let alone go into town but well chuffed got a feeling i might be eating knuckles tomorrow so glad that wont show on the scales :8855:

you are amazing, well done you x

happy to report a loss of 6lbs had to weigh in a day early as iv got 3 assessments tomorrow and wont have time to pee :D let alone go into town but well chuffed got a feeling i might be eating knuckles tomorrow so glad that wont show on the scales :8855:

That's another brill loss Teresa, so chuffed for ya! :D

Back