ramblings of a new lipotrimer

sorry been away for a couple of days and only just catching up on your diary !! You were treated terribly, i hope it hasn't disheartened you, Is it all sorted now ? sorry lot of questions

excellent news

Teresa, can't believe how that little madam was so rude and presumptuous. In my mind it seems that weight loss would be proportionate to your overall start weight anyway. So it would make sense to me that people with 100+ pounds to lose would have a significantly higher first week weight loss than someone with 50+ pounds to lose. It's all relative is it not??
You're doing fantastically...keep it up and ignore the begrudgers! xx

Hi everyone
First of all thank you all for ur kind comments about the scary woman. When I called in for the weigh in and more packs I actually spoke to her about her attitude and how her comments actually upset me and had me scared I would be taken off the plan and explained to her that having such a lot to lose it was to be expected that my first week would probably be higher than someone with less and assured her of my commitment to following plan to the letter and not cut out packs (like i could do that) I hopefully now wont have to face that in every weigh in :rolleyes:
Anyways the good news was Fridays weigh in recorded a weight loss of 23!!lbs:eek::D:D
Not going to say my first week was easy as we all know this plan is hard but not as hard as I thought am now having 2 choc shakes and the soup cant stomach any of the other ones. Found it hard at college as there is huge gaps in when we get breaks and was going to long between shakes so have gotten permission to drink my lunch time one in class (discreetly) as there was a couple of days I was getting dizzy and shakey so have sorted out that problem so on to second week and hoping for slightly less side effects.
Again to all who have commented I want to thank you for the support as i do like a pat on the head :D I know i'm not alone on this forum xx

Well done Teresa :)

Last edited:
OMG what an amazing loss for week 1!!!I bet you are chuffed to bits, you should be feeling very proud of yourself, thats motivation if ever i heard it, carry on the good work my lovely, good luck with week 2 x

thank you all to who have wished me well it means a lot to me, never had such support and knowing we are all going thro same things makes this a lot easier, my new obssession for this week is my keptosis sticks im well into keptosis now and have the second ldarkest colour so im really burning fat which helps with the motivation so all is good

Well done for asserting yourself to that skinny wench of a pharmacist! And for sorting it so that you can have your shake when you need to. It's soooo obvious you're totally committed to the plan and that's brilliant. Can't wait to follow your progress!

x S

hey you ! hows its going lovely ?

hi lilac im fine thank you was my weigh in today and another 8lbs:eek::eek::eek: off :D:D:D very happy girly. Miss chemist woman said NOTHING just a "much better loss this week :rolleyes:" How has ur week been :wave_cry:

Fab Teresa! The chemist lady probably just ain't feelin' ya, she's just doing her 9-5 job. On the other hand, the forum's where we all celebrate even a 1lb weight loss!

thank you deezer how was ur week?

I've had a good week.... just got back into the swing of TFR.... holiday weight is gona nd down on the down!!! : )

Feels good to be finally doing something about my weight! I have a long way to go... but i'm more or less a third of the way there!!!!

The light at the end of the tunnel is twinkling!!!

Find a new chemist this one sounds like a right dufus. everyones body is different and if you have alot of weight to loose then you will loose alot at first.

hi lilac im fine thank you was my weigh in today and another 8lbs:eek::eek::eek: off :D:D:D very happy girly. Miss chemist woman said NOTHING just a "much better loss this week :rolleyes:" How has ur week been :wave_cry:

My goodness thats another amazing loss, well done you. So, so pleased for you, keep up the good work lovely, you are doing so well x

Back