Ramblings of a vlcd life

Brilliant! And good you are ready for those daily fluctuations. May the fluctuations be with you on weigh in day!
Love that one!! Yes I had to reset my mindset and expectations but that has hugely helped and even now thinking that I’m closer to my goal weight than my target weight is a phenomenal feeling

Still in the 12s! A full pound in! Excited that next week I’ll be in the 170s! Sunday is my nsv day so here goes:
- can actually see my collarbones coming through (not just a wee hint)
-got a few more comments this week from people who have commented before but along the line of goodness you’ve definitely lost a good bit
- colleague said I looked great (for having 2 kids) I’ve know her for several years and she’s known me skinny
-fitted in my zebra print dress - had been in the ironing pile for like 2 months had been wearing as a kimono
-wore a black dress I got 5 weeks ago but hadn’t worn since then is loose and actually makes me look slim (ish)- well not fat 😂
-been back doing my vibroplate routine every day and definitely great!
-no knee pain when trying to sleep anymore
- back pain is rare now when I wake up
- had some mornings were my hands and ankles weren’t swollen and stiff when waking

Brlliant! Well done.

Busy day at aquarium yesterday and weigh in a day early this week and down just under 3.5 so really happy with that! I’m exactly 180 so into 170s next week hopefully! Also only 2 abs a bit off my 4 stone so really chuffed !
That’s amazing!! I bet you felt like doing cartwheels around the Aquarium! My eldest is obsessed with an aquarium about an hours drive from us they should employ him a a guide as every time we go (we got the year pass!) he gives us an ‘expert’ running commentary on the sights 😂.

Been on this 3 months and hit a magic milestone today! Now only overweight! 1lb away from 3.5stone loss and 2lb from 50lb and half way from final goal!! Bought a dress size 14 yesterday for a wedding next month- it’s gonna be a stretch and the arms are v tight but worse case I’ll get the arms taken off to make it strapless!
Great milestones to reach getting your BMI to below 30 and to be half way on your weight loss journey. I hope the size 14 dress fits for the wedding next month. I am a way off getting my BMI below 30 but just a few pound away from my half way point, But in a few weeks time I go away so expect to put a few pounds on lol

Great milestones to reach getting your BMI to below 30 and to be half way on your weight loss journey. I hope the size 14 dress fits for the wedding next month. I am a way off getting my BMI below 30 but just a few pound away from my half way point, But in a few weeks time I go away so expect to put a few pounds on lol
Thank you! The arms are jus too tight and while I can zip it up it won’t allow me to eat and be comfortable but I don’t mind.
Well done every step forward is important and you know it’ll only be water weight- where are you going?

So blipped a little last 2 days - blame Cadbury the new caramilk was too tempting and had to try, then had to have more the next day. A share bar between the 2 days. Was raging as I didn’t know why I would slip like that as I was so happy with my progress then just before bed my totm arrived a week early and I understood 😂😂

scales have stayed stubbornly at 180 but after 2 days eating choc I’m not suprised. Do hope to slip into 170s this week and will hopefully hit the 4 stone next week.

hopefully getting second jab today and hubby is actually off today and tomorrow so might actually get old baby clothes cleared out and away to a neighbour who is expecting!!!

must also drop the rest to the charity shop!

Thank you! The arms are jus too tight and while I can zip it up it won’t allow me to eat and be comfortable but I don’t mind.
Well done every step forward is important and you know it’ll only be water weight- where are you going?
To a log cabin near Stratford upon Avon where we can take our dog and she will have a whale of a time. I have done about 20 of these holidays in various places around the UK. It is my first time to this particular area. From here we will explore the surrounding area.

So blipped a little last 2 days - blame Cadbury the new caramilk was too tempting and had to try, then had to have more the next day. A share bar between the 2 days. Was raging as I didn’t know why I would slip like that as I was so happy with my progress then just before bed my totm arrived a week early and I understood 😂😂

scales have stayed stubbornly at 180 but after 2 days eating choc I’m not suprised. Do hope to slip into 170s this week and will hopefully hit the 4 stone next week.

hopefully getting second jab today and hubby is actually off today and tomorrow so might actually get old baby clothes cleared out and away to a neighbour who is expecting!!!

must also drop the rest to the charity shop!
At least you stopped at the 1 chocolate bar!
I had a whole day of blipping on Friday doughnuts, wine and Nandos were all had 🙄
I fasted yesterday though and the scales have stayed the same so no harm done 😁
Your 4st loss is just amazing!
Well done 👏

At least you stopped at the 1 chocolate bar!
I had a whole day of blipping on Friday doughnuts, wine and Nandos were all had 🙄
I fasted yesterday though and the scales have stayed the same so no harm done 😁
Your 4st loss is just amazing!
Well done 👏
Ah man your head is that hardest part. The thing was is was sheer curiosity but I’d no idea why I didn’t just think sure I can Have in 2 weeks at my scheduled break. But I’m glad I realised then and back 100% yesterday even when feeling groggy after my jab.

So scales finally moved this week and I’m in the 170s!! Hello my old friend it’s been a while! So Sunday’s are nsvs for me so here goes

-got back on track despite a blip
- have kept up the vibroplate- 5 times this week so aiming for that to allow some rest days
-wearing my size 12-14 satin pjs comfortably
-my husband was lying his head on me and said that I was getting bony again (collarbone 😂 definitely still v squishy)
-can sit with my legs butterfly! Big difference from not being able to sit normally with knees together due to the belly sitting on them
-had to get rid of clothes that didn’t fit me at the start but maybe a few weeks in which was a nice surprise
- got a compliment from a neighbours sister in the shop that she loved my outfit, just a wee blue Dunnes layer dress cost £4 in June but definitely partly cause I was looking decent
-starting to see my facial bone structure come back
-loving wearing clothes that are now fitting though gutted some are out of fashion already 😂 red leopard print just didn’t last and not sure regular leopard print isn’t badly dated either
- dress I bought for wedding in 2 weeks zips up but arms are still tight
-my fluffy dressing gown that was the only one that covered me fully now wraps from seam to seam 🙈 will probably get taken in as I really love it

So scales finally moved this week and I’m in the 170s!! Hello my old friend it’s been a while! So Sunday’s are nsvs for me so here goes

-got back on track despite a blip
- have kept up the vibroplate- 5 times this week so aiming for that to allow some rest days
-wearing my size 12-14 satin pjs comfortably
-my husband was lying his head on me and said that I was getting bony again (collarbone 😂 definitely still v squishy)
-can sit with my legs butterfly! Big difference from not being able to sit normally with knees together due to the belly sitting on them
-had to get rid of clothes that didn’t fit me at the start but maybe a few weeks in which was a nice surprise
- got a compliment from a neighbours sister in the shop that she loved my outfit, just a wee blue Dunnes layer dress cost £4 in June but definitely partly cause I was looking decent
-starting to see my facial bone structure come back
-loving wearing clothes that are now fitting though gutted some are out of fashion already 😂 red leopard print just didn’t last and not sure regular leopard print isn’t badly dated either
- dress I bought for wedding in 2 weeks zips up but arms are still tight
-my fluffy dressing gown that was the only one that covered me fully now wraps from seam to seam 🙈 will probably get taken in as I really love it
That’s brilliant and the NSV’s must make such a difference well done getting into the 170s and getting straight back to it after a blip. You are stronger than me chocolate is my kryptonite 🤣and I have heard about caramilk and know I would have some and it would descend into months of me saying will re start tomorrow and back to square one so we’ll done on that!
So good the dress for the wedding is fitting as well you will feel great having that self confidence at big events like that truly makes the world of difference! Well done to you!

That’s brilliant and the NSV’s must make such a difference well done getting into the 170s and getting straight back to it after a blip. You are stronger than me chocolate is my kryptonite 🤣and I have heard about caramilk and know I would have some and it would descend into months of me saying will re start tomorrow and back to square one so we’ll done on that!
So good the dress for the wedding is fitting as well you will feel great having that self confidence at big events like that truly makes the world of difference! Well done to you!
I thought I’d replied, unfortunately the dress is just too tight to be comfortable in but I’ll figure something out! Can’t believe I haven’t updated this in a week still plodding away here and scales still as stubborn as ever 😂

Sunday nsvs

-wore my leopard print dress as a dress a d not a kimono which I’ve never done as fell pregnant when I bought it and boobs didn’t fit within days 😂
-colleague commented and was impressed she said you could see it on zoom on my face and chest
-bought a 12 from Asda and it fits lovely
-black river island skinny trousers (with stretch though) now fit so looking forward to wearing when the weather changes
-actually didn’t feel huge when out and about yesterday though admit to still dodging the crowd when I realised that my ex might be floating about as it was his wife’s clubs grounds and saw her brother and would much prefer to bump into them looking good (no hard feelings there she’s a nice girl and we are ancient history 😂)
-seeing a bit of shape coming back (that isn’t circular) I’m an hourglass when Healthy weight I’m a weeble when not!
- popped my toddler on the scale and I’ve now lost exactly 2 of her my target is to lose her older sister who I can’t lift so it’s crazy but strangely motivating.

Love your nsvs! Especially the shedding of twice yr toddler and target of shedding the weight of her sister! And being in a 12 and yr collegaue commenting. Bravo!

Love your nsvs! Especially the shedding of twice yr toddler and target of shedding the weight of her sister! And being in a 12 and yr collegaue commenting. Bravo!
Thank you! As my loss is slow for a tfr program I focus on these and find that so motivating. I’m quite a visual person so it helps me keep focus and not worry about slow scales

Back