Random rambling about LT

and

Silver Member
So.. My mouth feels like a dog (a tiny one) has crawled into my mouth and died... Eurgh.

Also - been drinking ASDA's own brand of coke zero - no citric acid or aspartamine (it's ok on Exante so I am hoping it won't affect LT)

Had a S&S bar the other day as I couldn't take a LT shake with me - I felt light headed and a bit dizzy. The only other time I have felt like this on LT was when I once accepted a biscuit. I wonder if S&S has much higher sugar than LT? I tried S&S before Christmas and was always hungry, i've read that slimfast can be like this because of the sugar content. Anyone got any thoughts?

Oh and day 10 done. I plan to do another 25-26 days then have a proper refeed week. Then have a week where I try to eat properly (no binging or stuffing myself with takeaway or using excess amounts of fat)...
Then I plan another 4 weeks LT.

I REALLY hope I make it back to where I was 6 months ago. Can't believe how fast I put 1st10lbs on again. I am old enough to know better!!! My kids have perfect figures so it's obviously me!

Well... ramble over! Gl everyone! And please poke me with a stick if I say I'm quitting.

I am so with you with the disgusting mouth, I hate it!!!! I keep saying I have a mouth like a Badger's bum! (Whatever one of those is like?!)

Its worth considering giving up even the asda coke zero, I used to drink a *lot* of coke, probably 3-4 litres a day and just went cold turkey. At this point 4 weeks in I don't miss it at all and I think that'll make it easier not to slide back into drinking soft drinks when I'm finished. I've been there so many times before, diet coke leading to the occasional regular coke and before you know it you're drinking nothing but regular.

Its worth considering giving up even the asda coke zero, I used to drink a *lot* of coke, probably 3-4 litres a day and just went cold turkey. At this point 4 weeks in I don't miss it at all and I think that'll make it easier not to slide back into drinking soft drinks when I'm finished. I've been there so many times before, diet coke leading to the occasional regular coke and before you know it you're drinking nothing but regular.
I normally only have pepsi max which is sugar free... But I drink 2+ litres a day which is REALLY awful. I've drunk it day in, day out for about 20 years now. :(

I want to quit, I've been trying for the last 2 years. I know it sounds pathetic but it's really, really addictive. The longest I've managed without it is 3 months. :(

I find this diet hard enough and if drinking a little coke zero will give me an extra few weeks of diet then I'm happy to try. I am slowly reducing my quantities. I had less than a pint today which is good. :)
Tomorrow I'll try for less than a pint again... Hopefully this time next week it'll be half a pint.

Whatever works for you I guess, good luck !!!! :)

Back