Random thoughts of berryred

Berryred

Gold Member
hehe!

I was talking to my mum tonight, she has always been a small lady 8-10 and 5ft7:sigh: lol

Tonight we were talking (on the phone as we live miles away) she was asking more in depth about my diet, as I hadn't told her really what I was doing. Well her first reaction was eat something:rolleyes: So I explained about all the N&V and I feel better now than I have done in a long long time, so she came round to the idea, saying I sounded so much better ect ect

Then she said I had a rubbish day, I have had 2 bags of crisps, a mars and kitkat!! I said and what nutrition value has that then laugh! but it really made me think!! When she was telling me, my stomach turned, I was wondering how she could eat all that and her 3 meals then I thought THAT WAS ME:eek::eek::eek:

And I feel good! It really had made me realise how much my thoughts and focus on foods has changed, when I have that feeling of ohh what shall I nibble, even though my thoughts stay as thoughts I am thinking better things not the quick grab processed snacks

:D random waffling over haha

((hugs)) glad you were able to chat to your mum.. and realise where your habits have come from.. I guess your mum is a lucky one that doesn't gain weight.. and is tall (I'm with you on height)!

You know how well I think you're doing and that I'm chasing after you down that road to maintenance! ;)

thanks goodness I haven't got splints on my legs.. I can't run fast as it is!! :8855:

You need a diary! I enjoy your random thoughts and want to see more of them :D xxx

Berryred I totally agree. Prior to the diet I used to get cravings for chocolate and crisps, now I would give anything to have a satsuma, tuna or some baked beans. CD makes you appreciate good honest food. You know when people say they are looking forward to a take away when they get to goal ..... it's funny as I said the same thing to myself when I started ... 13 weeks down and I am not even thinking about that.

What makes me stop and think is when tidying up after my husband and daughter, if they have left sweets/goodies lying about, i instinctively think to pop a goodie in my mouth. I dont now, but it makes me stop and think that it was an automatic reaction because I wasn't hungry or particularly wanted the item, it was just habit.
Scary.....
...and frustrating lol!!!

Berryred,

I agree with sarette - get thee a diary! would be great to read.

xxx

really:eek: I don't want to bore you all:D but I may, as I often have random thoughts;)

thanks guys

BORE ME??? with randomisms....never! random thoughts are a vital and necessary part of life, and reading the random thoughts of others is even fabber than having some of your own. :D

blog on baby!

xxxx

Back