random thoughts to stop me talking to myself...

Hiya guys, had a busy few days so haven't logged on, had a communion yesterday with a lovely looking buffet.....I survived! I weigh in on Mondays but I can't make it tomorrow so I went for weigh in yesterday and in 12 days I am down exactly 1 stone! I think that's what got me through yesterday oh and sparkling water lol!

Hope all is going well, weekends are tough xxx

Hiya guys, had a busy few days so haven't logged on, had a communion yesterday with a lovely looking buffet.....I survived! I weigh in on Mondays but I can't make it tomorrow so I went for weigh in yesterday and in 12 days I am down exactly 1 stone! I think that's what got me through yesterday oh and sparkling water lol!

Hope all is going well, weekends are tough xxx
Bloomin eck Mrs! - 1 stone! That's Awesome :woohoo:

Day 58......feeling proud today of how far I've come....I've had many a down day I cant lie, but I also have to admit I feel so much better than 8 wks ago and actually realise as much as I was being vain and thinking of cosmetic reasons for doing this diet again, my knees and joints feel 100% better, hair is shiny and skin is glowing....it aint all about the number on the scales....and I think today is actually the first time I've ever said or even thought that.....epiphany @42!

Have a good week all x

I love your positivity, I thought u were mad not seeing your losses each week but well done I wish I could do the same this week I've only seen it drop 1 lb and it's getting to me my weigh in day isn't till Monday so hope it will drop another 2, I'm going to put away the scales and focus on the bigger picture!!!

Again well done you are doing an amazing job and your post just gave me the kick up the butt I needed xxxx

Thanks Lou! x Yeah I am a bit mad not weighing but my personality doesn't allow for non movement on the scales....head straight in the trough so best not look haha

Day 60....DH birthday so cooked him nice tea and birthday cake....currently sat watching him drink some Fruity Bulmers........Madness!

Well done, your going from strength to strength!!!!

day 62......Todays NSV....put a top on I haven't worn for a few weeks which was skin tight (think that's how it was meant to be tbh) ....hanging off me now....walking round with a smile....today is a good day :p Happy shaking everyone....keep going its sooooo worth it....eventually!

Well started off having a good day yesterday...thought I was strong enough to take DH out and sit there all night with him drinking and me driving. Had a shake at 5pm just before we went....lasted til 9.30 before....well .....I got mega stroppy...we left, came home, felt super sorry for myself had a cry and this mood seems to have continued into today :( so post for Day 63...feeling cr*p, unhappy, totally lost sight of why im doing this , hard done by and still overweight....apologies for moaning but im currently cooking Sunday roast for the family when really I just want to curl up somewhere and wake up at 10st.....hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and ill give myself a kick and refocus on what ive already achieved instead of whats to come o_O:1461:

I think it's incredible that you went out and were so supportive of your DH and now you're making roast for your family. Is it that you're doing so much for others and probably are in desperate need of 'me time'?

I am only at day 10 and I feel I deserve a good cry. Its so solitary and its impossible to keep looking at the positives all the time. Today was hard.Vanity is why I am on this if I am honest but I was so inspired when I read about how the joints and knees felt good and that bit about the top...wow.
I want to feel how I used to be,before 5 kids etc. Ok I know it doesn't turn back the clock but I am nine pounds lighter since day one and feel better.
Thanks for your posts and I really hope tomorrow will be great again :rainbow: :)

Day 64....back to normality! I was talking about finishing LT this Friday a lot yesterday:bolt: ....came home from work today and told DH I need to order some more and will carry on for another month...needless to say I must have been a horror the last 2 days as he just looked at me baffled, shook his head and said....you really don't get on with wkends do you lol. So back on track, feeling ok, as in the wk im totally fine....have a shake in work for lunch at 1pm, 1 at 6pm when I get in and another at 9pm and then bed...silly not to do it on a weekday really:whistle: This diet really is an emosh rollercoaster:doh: x

Hope everybody else is doing ok and thanks for asking after me ;) Have a great week all x

(Obviously felt the need for an emoji overdose in this post!:eek:)

Sal x

Day 65...In my head my losses have stalled so seriously thinking about coming off this wkend for a wk or 2 and then restarting maybe on Exante or Slim and Save.....tbf I am proud of myself 65 days with only hot chocolate milkshake is good going, but im a bit sick of no variety and think the change might give me a new lease of life again....anyway nothings changing til at least Friday, so im off to have a nosey at other VLCD'S x Have a great day everyone

Sal x

So Im finished for a wk before I decide what to do next......start weight 15st7 end weight 11st 10....im 5'11 and all my clothes are now too big....PLEASE Please ladies and gents....stick with it when your struggling just get through 1 day at a time xxx for now farewell.....will be back on something or other ,maybe exante a wk Monday x Take care of yourselves and thanks for your support the last 10 wks xx

So Im finished for a wk before I decide what to do next......start weight 15st7 end weight 11st 10....im 5'11 and all my clothes are now too big....PLEASE Please ladies and gents....stick with it when your struggling just get through 1 day at a time xxx for now farewell.....will be back on something or other ,maybe exante a wk Monday x Take care of yourselves and thanks for your support the last 10 wks xx
Wow! Well done on your huge achievement! Fabulous weight loss! Enjoy your week, (just not too much like I did) when I ended up back to square 1. Hope your new diet works as successfully, take care.

Hi Lou1

I hope your well how are you getting on, going for my 3rd weighing tomorrow, feel quite good today and a lot fitter.
Asiana

Well done chunkychops, amazing results well done! Good luck on your week off xxxx

Back