random thoughts to stop me talking to myself...

Hi Loui, and chunky chops,

Sorry haven't had time to comment, it was my birthday yesterday so this weekend I was off lipotrim, but I'll be joining from tommorow, to be honest I can see I need to work more on this diet as when I came off I ate good. But this I already discussed with pharmacy before starting. Well done for you both to going with the diet and good luck Lou for your weigh in.

Asians

day 49...... Wow I'm praying these days fly by! Official weigh in tomorrow can't wait.... Everyone seems positive today must be the lovely sunshine!
good luck lou x not that you'll need it.....suns out..guns out and all that lol :character00116::banana_dancer:

Hi Loui, and chunky chops,

Sorry haven't had time to comment, it was my birthday yesterday so this weekend I was off lipotrim, but I'll be joining from tommorow, to be honest I can see I need to work more on this diet as when I came off I ate good. But this I already discussed with pharmacy before starting. Well done for you both to going with the diet and good luck Lou for your weigh in.

Asians
Hope you had a fab birthday Asiana x:bday:....mine's on Tuesday but im on my own, Kids at Nannys, Hubs in work so im gonna be drowning my sorrows in a vat of water lol

Hi guys,

I need to get back on the wagon with lipotrim please help I relapsed today. I'm desperate for help. Disaapointed today.

Just write off today and try to focus on why your doing this!

I took before pics and have them side by side pics of me much skinnier to see a visual of my goal, I also bought a new bikini for my holidays in August and have it hung up on my wall beside my bed so I see it every time I am in my room and it's almost the first thing I see in the morning! I also tried it on and took pics now that realllllllyyyyy motivated me!!!!

Write down your reasons for doing it bring the hard copy in your handbag and take a screen shot of it on your phone and use it for you screen saver and you will see it loads through out the day.

And last but no means least don't dwell on your mistakes today just clear the slate and start fresh tomorrow

I hope you will feel stronger tomorrow Hun x

Hi Lou1,

Thank you so much, had my lipotrim this morning and your right. I hope you had a good birthday. Really going to get back on track today, keep you posted. I've got to do this I hate being the fat 1 out of the girls. Watch this space everyone x
Asiana

Hi Lou1,

Thank you so much, had my lipotrim this morning and your right. I hope you had a good birthday. Really going to get back on track today, keep you posted. I've got to do this I hate being the fat 1 out of the girls. Watch this space everyone x
Asiana
Good luck xx Just brush yourself off and take one day at a time hun and remind yourself why your doing this every time you have a wobble x

Day 52.....survived birthday in tact ...tbh I don't feel I missed much....had a better day with compliments.....actually got called skinny hahaha not that I believed it for one second ....having a good week all round....totally on point..Boom!

Have a great week everyone xx

Hi chunky chops,

Glad you felt fab on your birthday. I've actually found it a bit hard to have come off then get back on lipotrim, but as soon as I came off and are I didn't feel good about myself. Your right I need to remind myself as to why I'm here. I've also got a wedding coming up in July and I really want to feel good for a change wearing something nice. Your doing fab too keep up the good work it's well worth it. Thanks for your support too.

Asians

Hi chunky chops,

Glad you felt fab on your birthday. I've actually found it a bit hard to have come off then get back on lipotrim, but as soon as I came off and are I didn't feel good about myself. Your right I need to remind myself as to why I'm here. I've also got a wedding coming up in July and I really want to feel good for a change wearing something nice. Your doing fab too keep up the good work it's well worth it. Thanks for your support too.

Asians
I think that's why I haven't caved tbh.....I keep thinking how hard it is to bloomin start this thing in the first place! My birthday was nice but I've been having off days more than good lately :( BUT I keep reminding myself how awful I felt about myself before I started and why I started, .. I was nearly crying constantly with self loathing and I don't want to go back to that...at least im trying and so are you...theres a lot to be said for that x Don't give up you CAN do this....ive had about 4 restarts but my head wasn't in it...somethings clicked this time so im trying to stay on it as long as possible ...even with the emotional rollercoaster lol :eek:

Have a good day hun x

Day 54....hate weekends with a passion - Sun is out and I want to be in a beer garden somewhere ........plus I feel massive today....grumpy :cool:

Day 54....hate weekends with a passion - Sun is out and I want to be in a beer garden somewhere ........plus I feel massive today....grumpy :cool:

Weekends are definitely the worst! I've just spent 3 hours baking cakes for a village fete tomorrow ....don't know HOW I resisted! And tomorrow I'm RUNNING the cake stall. How will I cope surrounded by buttercream, and jam, and chocolate chips - agggghhhhh!!

Hi,

Don't worry you will get through it, I've had a mad week and had to restart and it all started from my birthday weekend. Today I'm really going to try and as it's hard to lose weight and if you end up eating it effects the weightloss. Wish me luck for this weekend too.
Good luck everyone for this weekend.

Asians

Dear Chunky Chops,

Don't feel big, look at all your weight loss and remember as to why your on lipotrim, you will be fine. I went on my daughter's school trip and a woman who had her own securities told me she felt like she was talking to an old lady. This really put me down especially as I have a friendly and bubbly personality. Anyhow I was very tired of managing kids and the walking we did so I had to eat as lipotrim wasn't enough, plus drinking too much water and looming after School kids who are 6 put a plunge on my diet. But I'm going to really try and remember why I'm here, what do I want to achieve.

Asians

Day 55...alls good this morning woke up feeling good and seeing a difference....why is this diet such a rollercoaster? Is no wonder its easy to fall off ...our minds are powerful things to tip us over the edge...wish they would work with us instead of against us more :)

Laur......you loon lol!!!!! baking and selling cakes??....massive sense of achievement mind doing that and staying strong:character00116:

Asians....that's the thing isn't it....having to remember all the time why we want to do this but with little ones you have to do what gets you through...My 2 girls are sort of self sufficient now at 13 and 10 and are so used to me being on this diet at one time or another, they help me out no end...when they were little it was another matter! x

Thanks chunky chops,

I am ok so far took my lipotrim later then usual. Taking my daughter swimming now. I'll probably have the Chicago late one when I get back later on for a hot drink.

Lou, I hope your diets going ok

Come on everyone we can do this x

Weekends are definitely the worst! I've just spent 3 hours baking cakes for a village fete tomorrow ....don't know HOW I resisted! And tomorrow I'm RUNNING the cake stall. How will I cope surrounded by buttercream, and jam, and chocolate chips - agggghhhhh!!

Hi Laura,
I will be thinking of you today selling those cakes but you can do it. Be strong. It's hard I know, think of the end result how fab you will feel.
Asiana

I DID survive running the cake stall, but only just. Can't believe I've been doing this for less than 3 weeks ....feels like about a year! With 4 kids and all their constant activities (which always seem to involve food at some point!), I can't escape temptation!

Day 56...officially done 8 wks.......husband as of yesterday, has stopped using my name and is calling me skinny constantly.....this I LIKE! Noticing a change in my body shape myself now which I cant deny like I usually do (even tho im my own worst critic)....feeling good and have 2 weeks supply left to take me to 10 wks....may continue for another 4 after that as I'm conscious about putting it back on before our family holiday in August.

All in all today is a good day :D

Back