random thoughts to stop me talking to myself...

Well what a fab fab diary, just on my lunch sipping black tea.... Had my shake and thought I would look for some inspiration and I stumbled in to your diary! Love it!!!

Your doing amazing!! Can't believe you don't know how much you've lost I'm on day 3 and had a sneaky peak but I am going to put my scales away!

Go u ur in size 12s, I done lipotrim nearly 6 years ago for 10-12 weeks and lost 4 stone, and since then I have gained 3 I have been on and off lipotrim 3-4 times but have never been able to last as long as the first! I am hoping to stay on tfr for 8-10 weeks....

Good luck to all ❤️❤️

Thanks for commenting Lou....4 stone in 12 wks is brill!......I may weigh today as I cant quite believe I haven't yet....I've also started so many times myself and given up, I think the 1st time is easiest as you don't know what to expect pahaha! Mind you Mini's used to be buzzing with people to moan/laugh/cry/ask for advise and it seems not so busy here as it was then but...I don't care I'll talk to myself :blahblah: lol

Day 45.......DH said I look well skinny in the work blouse I had on...so I like a typical women responded with...oh..so I only look skinny in THIS PARTICULAR TOP THEN do I!!!!! Grrr......poor man didn't know where to look....but I walked away smiling really ....bless him :nananana:

Have a fab day all....keep shaking x

Sal

Hi Guys got weighed I lost 5 pounds more that's one stone in 2weeks. Thanks guys I stuck to what you said. Still along way to go but it's a start.
Thanks big hug x
Asiana
AWESOME x well done luv....5lbs is wicked and a stone in 2 wks!!!! wow....this is why I dont want to weigh in case im rubbish lol x

Hi,
Great to hear from you, I did it last year losing over 2 stones and didn't do refeed and put it all back on and more, my first stone off in two weeks. I think if everyone supports each other it helps. I wanted to say thanks to Mini and Chunky chops, as I was about to give up and you guys helped. Thumbs up.

Asiana

Hi,
Great to hear from you, I did it last year losing over 2 stones and didn't do refeed and put it all back on and more, my first stone off in two weeks. I think if everyone supports each other it helps. I wanted to say thanks to Mini and Chunky chops, as I was about to give up and you guys helped. Thumbs up.

Asiana
Don't feel alone if your ever struggling...we all need somebody who understands this diet cos lets face it...its brutal....:0clapper:

We are indeed a special bunch who chose to do this, we just need somebody sometimes to remind us why! xx

on another note.......watching Masterchef this wk.....hot prawn brains poured over the prawns and corn on the cob dipped in ground up fly's bodies.....fair to say....thanks Masterchef you've helped me no end with fighting the urge to eat .....ewwwwww!!:hitthefan:

Hi guys,

Really feel terrible but after an exhausting hot day at work then helping my parents and sorting my little one I ended up eating my enemy that's chips, nuggets and bread. And a kit Kat. I'm not in a good head space. And I feel a full stomach. :(:(

Went to pharmacy and they were out of my liotrim they kept me waiting ages, despite the week gone I was only given soup and a few vinilla but managed to get through week 2. Anyhow they ended up given me make two shakes and told me to half the pack. So I guess it's a downer, so I've done it to my self, off track.

Went to pharmacy and they were out of my liotrim they kept me waiting ages, despite the week gone I was only given soup and a few vinilla but managed to get through week 2. Anyhow they ended up given me make two shakes and told me to half the pack. So I guess it's a downer, so I've done it to my self, off track.
Aww luv......ive done this before ...my chemist was shocking....I only like the chocolate and they never had any even tho they knew this every wk....ended up having to drive around everywhere. Don't beat yourself up, life happens and it doesn't stop just because your doing this diet and its a bloody hard diet too!! You need to decide for yourself if your going to let today throw you off completely or pat urself down and carry on tomorrow x Eating isn't the end of the world and Ive been there, fallen off the wagon...chased after wagon...more times than once!!! Its working for me this time but it hasn't in the past I just keep trying it cos im stubborn BUT ive also had good results on slimming world and calorie counting. Don't make yourself miserable and don't think you've failed ...what im trying to say is, what does it matter in the grand scheme of things?? Tomorrow is a new day and each day brings a new start x big hugs x

How's everyone doing ?

It's annoying with the chemist I mean your paying for this diet and they should be supporting you and ordering in what you need!!! So far I have never had any issues with my pharmacy and there's only one pharmacy in my town that does it so hopefully no problems arise!!!

Everyone slips from time too time but try and be positive and pick yourself up again Asiana, the first time I done LT I didn't fall off the wagon as I felt really motivated then the next few times I tried to get back on it I kept cheating and then feeling like a failure which made me feel like crap!! So try and be positive drink those shakes and water and shake off all your guilt!!

your doing an amazing job this is such a hard diet to stick with!!

:badmood:im struggling today.......almost at the end of wk 7 and all manner of things are going through my head about knowing my weight.....what if ive only lost 2lbs a wk that's a stone....just a stone for no food in 7 wks......feel pooh about it all really tbh.....

If your feeling that worried you should hop on the scales I'm sure you have lost lots! Look at ur previous losses xxx

:badmood:im struggling today.......almost at the end of wk 7 and all manner of things are going through my head about knowing my weight.....what if ive only lost 2lbs a wk that's a stone....just a stone for no food in 7 wks......feel pooh about it all really tbh.....
I struggled today a bit too. :( xx

day 48....NSV caught sight of myself in the big bakery oven door in Morrisons (ironic) and couldn't believe it was my reflection.....happy days and nearly at day 50 100%

Feeling so positive im cooking up a roast for the family on a Saturday and for no reason other than I can...WTH! x

Hope your better today Mrs Elf....I had a MEGA cry last night :( I was all was better this morning tho - no point in giving up that wont solve my weight problem - giving up fuels it x

fab I am so glad ur feeling better today, there will be up and Downs but remember that moment when you seen yourself today and you will only get smaller and smaller xxxx

I am in day 6 today I have had zero hunger and feel very energetic think I'm fully in ketosis!!

ahhhhh the energy....I love that bit :D

ahhhhh the energy....I love that bit :D

I don't seem to get the energy (unfortunately!) and I certainly don't stop craving food either. On the other hand, I've been lucky this time, as so far I haven't had any headaches or other physical difficulties with starting the diet.

Day 49....seems to be getting a bit tougher for me each day...having more down days than up...spose its only natural after the initial enthusiasm...still 100% so plodding along (very very grumpily) x Still I know in the morning I will be fine until Friday...weekdays in work seem to be easy for me but the bloomin wkends are a killer!

Have a good week everyone x

I don't seem to get the energy (unfortunately!) and I certainly don't stop craving food either. On the other hand, I've been lucky this time, as so far I haven't had any headaches or other physical difficulties with starting the diet.
No headaches is a big bonus Laura.....energy is overated anyway (IMO as im a lazy mare lol) x

day 49...... Wow I'm praying these days fly by! Official weigh in tomorrow can't wait.... Everyone seems positive today must be the lovely sunshine!

Back