random thoughts to stop me talking to myself...

Good to hear you are feeling fab and that your back is a little less painful.

Well done on getting to day 34:0clapper:

Keep up the good work:)

Thanks Mini x

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:Hi Everyone:)

Starting a diary for my sanity.....its soo quiet on here and everybody in day to day life, looks at me like I have 2 heads when I explain this diet to them!

Day 26 for me....hoping to manage 100 and some days feel invincible and like this will be totally achievable and others....like today.. see absolutely no point whatsoever

Is it just me ...but how the hell can you wake up of a morning and feel bigger than when you started when you've been 100% on plan..ur brain knows you cant possibly be but the mirror (or my head) seems to tell you different ..im sure im going slightly mad. (I must mention I have no idea how much I've lost (if anything)as I haven't weighed since the first week and OH has hidden scales until 1st May) Maybe im expecting miracles but I don't think I've even gone down a dress size :confused:

I have done this before....longest was about 7 wks I think so aiming to beat that this time.....may have too cos it took me at least 2 1/5 wks to get properly "into" it this time

Ooops btw....Im 42, Mum to 2 lovely girls, only like the chocolate shakes (hot), slightly neurotic!

Hope your all doing great as we are few and far between at the mo by the looks of it which is a shame as minis used to be a great support for me in the past x hope to get to know you all and help each other along the way x

Thanks for reading my ramblings........:blahblah:

Love Sal x
Hi ,
I know it's really hard some days ok, I've done it last yr and lost over 2 and a half stones. I am now geadingvto Day 5 as I've come back to this forum, it offers true inspiration. Hang in there.
Asiana

day 35.....officially half way to 10 wks 100%......Boom!

Slept most of yesterday tho......cant seem to make it past 9pm either...have no energy atm, so hoping sleeping burns as much calories as going to the gym lol...maybe if I sleep for the nxt 10 wks I can wake up at goal pahaha

Have a good day everyone! xx

day 37.......feeling a bit bit meh and poohey.....sometimes I think I can see a difference in myself and then 2 seconds later, I hate myself horribly.... 5 days till I find out what I've lost at the end of the last 6 wks.

Think I need some re-assurance scales wise now, tbh I've amazed myself I haven't had a sneaky peak so far..anyhoo whatever they say im committing to lipo throughout May as well, as im in "the zone" and have the mindset that it was bloomin hard the 1st 3 wks and I don't wanna do that again so may as well just pootle along x

Soooooo.........Day 41 and I have to write this down somewhere to remind how good I feel.....just tried on a pair of size 12 fitted black and white funky print trousers that wouldn't go past my knees last yr when I bought them and chucked them in the back of the cupboard in disgust....and they slipped on.....honestly I could JUST wear them and nothing else but a smile at the moment lol! no need to know my weight now ....im all over this lipo shizzle....I LOVE IT! x

Hi Chunky chops and Mini,
I am on week 2 and day 11 of it, my pharmacy only had 4 vinallas and soups, despite me ordering it in advance and paying for it, so told them its disappointing as its hard enough. Any pointer, getting weighed on Wednesday and will continue to Saturday. I'm coming off Saturday as its my birthday then next day will go straight on it. I think I'm having a bad day. But when I think I've lost weight especially on stomach and feel lighter then I stop the urge.

Asians

:nananana:Hey hun , well done on day 30 , I'm only on day 9 :(, hope ur backs feeling better soon , I know haw ya feel as I have a bad back too and had a spinal fusion 3 years ago which was the best decision ever but been outta work and not really mobile for 6 months didn't help with the weight and now everything I do is putting pressure on the Nxt level up and I really don't want another fusion as it wasn't too pretty at the time. So that plus not been able to look at myself In Photos and the fact I'm going to Cape Verde in August made me take drastic action to do this diet. The only thing I'm struggling with is furry tongue :rotflmao: anyway I'm always round n bout somewhere , so if u wanna vent r moan r anything else just giz a shout xxx

Ali x

Hi Ali,

I am on day 11, yes no about the frothy tongue I'm sitting here with one. Nearly caved in today but chose a coffee instead. So I'm on the forum for some advise.

Asians

Hi Chunky Chops,

I hope your backs ok, I no about noticing the shape changes during lipotrim I'm noticing my stomach going in during day 11 on lipotrim this encourages me to not put food on my mouth.

Asians

day 42... been out all day at a christening.....stuck to water but am home now and starving and feeling sorry for myself :(

Hi Chunkychops,
How are you getting on today?
I am only on day 2, but I did 10 weeks a few years ago now. Need a kick up the bum as let my weight get well out of control now.
Xxx

Hi Mrs Elf, thanks for stopping by x... Still hanging on....just!

Wow 10 wks....don't think I've ever lasted that long...8 has been my limit, and I've probably done it about 5 times now varying between 4 and 8 wks

Im just starting wk 7 and the evil thoughts are starting to creep in...its a bit of a rollercoaster isn't it?? Well done for getting back on it mind...I've gotta pshyc myself up for ages before I start, as I know its hard and its not really something you can discuss with people unless they have done it, as you get the usual just cut down/exercise blah blah blah. For me tho, I need to take out food altogether for a while to reset myself lol

Keep going, as you know the first wk aint great but the day 7 WI is fab! x Have a great day and im available if you need a rant...cos Im quite partial to the odd rant myself haha ;)

Hi Chunky chops,
I'm really wanting to eat but I've Tom to get through then I'm getting weighed. Trying to focussing for Saturday as its my birthday and I will break on that day and get straight back on. Not having a good day.

Asiana

Soooooo.........Day 41 and I have to write this down somewhere to remind how good I feel.....just tried on a pair of size 12 fitted black and white funky print trousers that wouldn't go past my knees last yr when I bought them and chucked them in the back of the cupboard in disgust....and they slipped on.....honestly I could JUST wear them and nothing else but a smile at the moment lol! no need to know my weight now ....im all over this lipo shizzle....I LOVE IT! x
I'm so jealous!!! Size 12 trousers! Well done you:0clapper::bestwishes::thankyouthankyou::winner::worthy:

Hi Mrs Elf, thanks for stopping by x... Still hanging on....just!

Wow 10 wks....don't think I've ever lasted that long...8 has been my limit, and I've probably done it about 5 times now varying between 4 and 8 wks

Im just starting wk 7 and the evil thoughts are starting to creep in...its a bit of a rollercoaster isn't it?? Well done for getting back on it mind...I've gotta pshyc myself up for ages before I start, as I know its hard and its not really something you can discuss with people unless they have done it, as you get the usual just cut down/exercise blah blah blah. For me tho, I need to take out food altogether for a while to reset myself lol

Keep going, as you know the first wk aint great but the day 7 WI is fab! x Have a great day and im available if you need a rant...cos Im quite partial to the odd rant myself haha ;)

That's exactly what I have to do, if I have food then I loose it. I know what I need to do, people are so judgemental with advice and go on like they are dietitians.

Good luck xxxxx

NOOOO don't do it!....your doing so well....really think about how you will feel after you've eaten....will you really be happy or actually mad at yourself....Asiana your doing great!111...only a couple of hrs of today left so do you want to go to sleep upset with yourself or content that your a strong person who is doing this for yourself xx
Have a rant to me if you want....but don't give up on yourself ...remember you chose to do this diet for a reason xx

Hi Guys got weighed I lost 5 pounds more that's one stone in 2weeks. Thanks guys I stuck to what you said. Still along way to go but it's a start.
Thanks big hug x
Asiana

Well what a fab fab diary, just on my lunch sipping black tea.... Had my shake and thought I would look for some inspiration and I stumbled in to your diary! Love it!!!

Your doing amazing!! Can't believe you don't know how much you've lost I'm on day 3 and had a sneaky peak but I am going to put my scales away!

Go u ur in size 12s, I done lipotrim nearly 6 years ago for 10-12 weeks and lost 4 stone, and since then I have gained 3 I have been on and off lipotrim 3-4 times but have never been able to last as long as the first! I am hoping to stay on tfr for 8-10 weeks....

Good luck to all ❤️❤️

Back