Ransch signing in

sticks of potato deep fried and yummy!

This sounds like a horribly naughty thread - cake AND snickers in one go! :D

Off to Edinburgh, Newcastle and Brum for 2 weeks so won't be posting much in that time. I will try to behave 80% of the time but catching up with old friends just doesn't feel right without some alcohol and munchies!!!!!!!! I will try.

Enjoy, love! :)

Hope you have a great trip! :)

Sounds good - 80% better than 0%! :)

I'm back, 5 kg heavier but happy. The trip was fab, Edinburgh is wonderful, catching up with old friends was super as were the cocktails/wine/beer that accompanied it :eek:

I'm seriously beginning to doubt that Atkins is the way or me to go as I don't think I can do without carbs and more importantly, fruit for the rest of my life. I also had a great shock at the hairdressers who informed me that I have severe hairloss since the last time she saw me :(

I'm going to look into low GI/GL which is still low carb but a bit more forgiving. I'll keep you all up to date!

Hiya. Good you enjoyed yourself. Agree you need to find a WOE that works for you and i think fruit is key (and you can have on OWL)

Hi Ransch, yes love, whatever you need to do.

Hey hunni, how are things going?x

It's such a busy time both at work and privaltely at the mo and the wagon is definitely well and truely out of sight :(

I'm carbing, boozing, the full works, but it all ends at the beginning of September when I'm starting the same diet plan as Clairecat. Go for it girl, you're my role model!!!!

Christ, not much hope for you if I'm your role model! lol!

I'm trying my best not to fall off the wagon and be strict with it for the whole 3 weeks. Its only 3 weeks without eating crap, I'm sure I can manage! lol! Well, 2 weeks and a couple of days left anyway!

Pray for me over the weekend! lol! :p

Morning:D

Back