Rant and then sooo embarassed ;)

christine_1999_uk

So I went to class tonight and lost 3lbs :D I was very very pleased with myself and knew that I had got my stone award - now in 4 weeks I think thats a huge achievement and I was really looking forward to my sticker. So I waited and my temp C (reg C training at head office) went through all the awards. Then she went through them all again and asked if they had any advice etc or tips for others. I was gritting my teeth at this point.

Anyway I left because I knew I would cry if I didnt. So I came home and text my C to say how disappointed I was and she rang me and gave me a good motivational chat - thats why I love her! Then my friend rang to say....

I got slimmer of the week and she was saving mine for then end!! Gutted!

But its given me something to think about and my C said she was really annoyed at having to be away from the class so i think that next week it will give me the motivation to try even harder - I know deeo down I haven't been as good as I could be.

Rant over and i'm just left feeling red faced lol xx

ooof - never mind!!! next time you will know to stay until the end!

congrats on your award :D xx

aw thanks just feel like such a heel now oops :)

x

Aww. Congratulations on the loss and the award! Your Consultant sounds really supportive which is great. :)

Doh!! Awww don't worry about it!! For all the temp C knew you had to rush off somewhere! Our C gives out all the awards at the beginning, then goes thru everyone systematically! Oh well, sounds like you've got a great C anyway and 1 stone in 4 weeks- WOW!! 3 1/2 lb per week average!! U make me sick!! LOL!!XXX

So the temp consultant saved your stone award to give to you at the same time as the slimmer of the week? Never known of it being that way round before!

Congrats tho on achieving both!

thanks and yeah I have to say I thought it strange that she saved both for the end - oops!

Went into work this morning and told the boys what had happened and they made me a lovely slimmer of the week sticker and certificate :D

thats stange... i got my 1/2 stone award with everyone elses and got slimmer of week and end :)..

i bet temp did 4get until she seen you slimmer of week and realised your award.. howevr the person that weighs me fills out the weight loss award there and then and saves my book with her.

Aw god love ya, but to be honest you should have spoke up. They are only human, and can forget. I know its annoying, but the danger is if you leave upset, you could give into temptation.....

Well done on your fab loss so far, thats fabulous. I bet you will get many more certs!!!

Back