rant

sv1711

so im doing the cd and sticking to ss with a few blips lol, but ive decided to help my weightloss to start exercising now i know im overweight and currently my top half is an 18 and my bottom a 22 but i really didnt think i would struggle to find gym bottoms. well i am everywhere online and shops are a small size 18 which i can barely squeeze into and would spend the whole time waiting for them to rip at the gym it gets me so annoyed surely the sports companies must see theres a market for larger ladies sportswear any one else find this problem???? xx

I fully sympathise with you! I was a 16/18 and found it difficult to find gym gear that wasn't lycra and accentuated every lump and bump! X

i no nike go up to a 20/22 when u can eventually find some lol i managed to get a pair from jjb but came up very smalll and have never seen anything past a size 18 in there since xx

Sainsburys have a range that is "gym" effective with built in moisture protection etc up to size 24! Not Nike but it does the job x

Back