Rapture

Happy Holidays

Gold Member
According to evangelical Christian's tomorrow is the end of the world and Jesus will come & take all the believers.

The non-believers will be left behind.

Are you having a Rapture party? Have you made any plans for next week?

haha i read this earlier and it made me LOL! i would absolutely love to see their faces when theyr proved wrong. ive heard a few christains say that when it is the end of days god isnt going to give us a warning through some random preachers, itll just happen in the blink of an eye.
see you all sunday ;) xxxx

yeah i heard that too, atheists in america are charging people something like 135 dollars to take their pet when they "go" or are "saved" lol xxx

yeah i heard that too, atheists in america are charging people something like 135 dollars to take their pet when they "go" or are "saved" lol xxx

Don't dogs go to heaven? Aw, I'd be so sad if I thought I'd never see my pets again after tomorrow!

It'll be most strange if people just started disappearing. Lol.

I have a dentist appointment on Tuesday & am going to London in a couple of weeks. I'll be bummed if I have to cancel! ;)

Look, I am really busy tomorrow - I have to meet with the guy who is going to fix my bedroom window, and go to the gym, and I have loads of paperwork to do, so I don't have time to go anywhere.

So if they could just put it off for a day or two? If not, well I suppose they will just have to leave me behind!

Don't dogs go to heaven? Aw, I'd be so sad if I thought I'd never see my pets again after tomorrow!

It'll be most strange if people just started disappearing. Lol.

I have a dentist appointment on Tuesday & am going to London in a couple of weeks. I'll be bummed if I have to cancel! ;)

Don't worry.

Metro Goldwyn Mayer say:

51RYPY6NDFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I have an online friend in America who I have known a few years now, she put an advert up on Craigslist that reads

"Going to Heaven Soon? (Stockton)

Well, I'm not and I'd like your stuff! Are you a believer and all ready for the Rapture but still have a house full of "Worldly Possessions"? Well, don't worry about all that! I'll be around for AT LEAST another 30-40 years so I'm good but there's no need for your stuff to go to some random looter on Sunday! Now, now, now, I'm sure you are thinking "You are going straight to Hell for this" well, I you see, I don't BELIEVE in Hell so I'm allllll goood! So, with you passing along your belongings to me and my family, we can live very well for the rest of our lives with the items you give us. Don't let them go to some yahoo who wants to sell your 60" Plasma TV for crack! NO! Let my kids play Rockband on it and live high off the hog!

Don't be afraid to email me! I have a truck and will be more than happy to come and pick it all up! I'll have help too! Can't wait to hear from you!

P.S. That earthquake is suppossed to hit around 44 hours from now so you have time to let me know when to come and get your stuff!"

She then got sent a hotline number, where non-believers can call after the rapture, and be given an address of someone who has gone into rapture, and go get their stuff.

Its my kids school fair tomorrow. I made cupcakes. I know the weathers going to be not that great but Im hoping the earthquakes and raining hell fire wont put a dampener on the bouncy castle.

LOL, yes read the same story on the BBC webpage a couple of days ago. Currently I am still in bed, waiting for the earthquake to start. :)
But honestly, every now and then some self announced prophet comes crawling out of his closet spouting this nonsense. Unfortunately there are plenty of people they can really impress and that has even led to mass suicide in the past.
Some people want to make us believe the world ends in 2012, referring to the Maya calendar. Yeah, right and pigs can fly LOL
Jill xx

Still here - met the builder, went to the gym, did the washing, had my lunch and now I am just sitting here waiting for something to happen!

Yeah he predicted the end of the world in 1994 and him and all his followers gathered awaiting "the end".....and nothing happened. Then he said he had "mis interpreted the bible" but he is 100% sure this time that its the end of the world. Earthquakes all over the world....soon as it hits 6pm (no matter where in the world you are) you will be hit with an earthquake. Those who live...will have 6 months of utter hell to go through and then the world ends.

Unfortunatly for him...its already sunday in new zealand and erm....nothings happened!!!

These doomsday predicters should be shot....thats not what religion is about! Whether your a believer or a non beleiver!! And this goes for the 2012 rubbish as well.....when the world ends there will be no warning, it will just go boom. No chosen ones or anything like that. And i do beleive in god and i think its disgusting that religion brings out the utter worst in some ppl!!! xx

dont like to say i told you so but... lol xxx

Oh good, past 6 p.m. now, so is is worth the effort of popping out to the garden to bring the washing in? And should I put the dinner on?

Look now, I have so much to do I can not have deadlines..............antiques sell, ............transaltions to do..........animals to love and care for, a house to sell, a new slimmer life to start.............posts to make on minimins........sorry did someone say the end of the world.......no time. See you all tomorrow !!!

hugs to all.....................

Is it not 6pm American time? I wonder if thats west coast America, or East Coast? Where was the "prophet" from?

Anyway, I got raptored, so yah boo sucks to you. Me and my new dinosaur chums are loving it here in Paradise.

I can't begin to tell you how happy your total ridicule of this complete nutcase has made me:) thank you all x

Yep, still here, too. :D
I wonder what that nutcase comes up with now? "We have been granted another chance??" or what? That preacher should be detained. Hope you all have a very lively Sunday. xx

Yep, still here, too. :D
I wonder what that nutcase comes up with now? "We have been granted another chance??" or what? That preacher should be detained. Hope you all have a very lively Sunday. xx

I was just wondering the same thing.

Yes preacher's like that should be detained, they give religion a bad name.

Back