Raquel's daily diary.......my new life starts here!

Morning all. The safari park was brilliant, very fun but tiring. I forgot how energyless I felt on ss, blah! Anyway stuck to plan, had an extra shake im the evening cos I felt a bit hungry, thought it must have been all the walking. Umm...what else, water, managed to consume 2 litres. I was a pain cos I needed to go loo often, but noone minded really. I have my bestie arriving today from australia, and are worried what she will think when I am not eating anything, or drinking for that matter, cos I know she told me that I have to have a drink with her, eat snails with her in paris, etc. Any advice? A few more books arrived for me yest, feeding the hungry heart, and when you eat at the refrigerator. By geneen roth. I am reading one by her now called breaking free from emotional eating, very good so far. Have a great tues everyone.

oooh paris...luuve paris, we spent hours walking around and soaking it up it was lovely and sunny too. Only been once would love to go back, when are going? how great that your mate is coming, hope you'll have a fab time darl! hopefully she will understand how you feel about eating/drinking at the mo.
Glad you got the geene roth one it's a great read, let me know what you think, hope they'll help you too!
have a great day hun!

xx

Glad you enjoyed the Safari Park, I remember going to Longleat a few years ago and the monkeys were pulling off the trim and stuff on the car infront, I must admit I did feel glad it wasn't my car.... Well done on the 2 litres of water, not bad when you cannot be too close to a toilet... well done also on sticking 100% to SS.... you are doing really well... is your next WI next Sunday?

Just home and checking in... glad you seem in good spirits hon!

xxx

Morning everyone :) our maintenance thread is certainly busy, so much reading to catch up on. Anyway, my day yesterday was good. I managed 2.75 litres water, plus extra for coffee, my body is finally getting used to it again thankfully. Eating wise, 4 shakes /i felt I needed the extra one/. My bestie brought me and my boys fave savoury crisp /biscuit with her for us from australia, so I had a couple of them. Not enough to take me out of ketosis, and I am too determined to let it be otherwise! Bit worried though , cos they are putting a morning tea on for me at work this morning, and I know that it is gonna be tempting. ... Gotta keep repeating to myself 'nothing tastes as good as thin feels' - I have already let them know that I am not being rude but I wont be eating, just coffee for me, but these is 3 others leaving so they will join in anyway. Should be fine :)

Hope the morning tea goes well... end of term is an emotional time, but those good memories will stay with you. Glad SS is going well so far.

xxx

Morning everyone, yesterday was so emotional at the morning tea for me. Also had to move basically everything from my Room into the new teachers. Triggered cravings in me big time. I did have a couple of biscuits though im the arvo, I planned on making presents for people at work, they did not work out how I planned so I went to shop to see what else I could find, my gosh, the things I put myself through. I picked up chocolate, put it back, picked up biscuits, put them back, picked up nuts and fruit, put them back. All the time one voice saying I want them and another saying you are ssing you CAN Do it! I did this for half am hour, and by the end me it my mind was in a frazzle and all I wanted to do was cry. :cry: I left with a small gift for my TA So I am happy I resisted. My gosh. I dunno why I did it to myself. After the biscuits it meant I only had two cd meals for the day, but with what I put myself through I did not feel like any more. It is amazing what throws us off course.

Morning Racquel, well done on being very strong at the shops and hope you feel better today after your emotional one!

Have a faby day hun!
x

Aww ((((Raquel))) You've put your heart and soul into your work so it's no wonder you felt emotional.

I really relate to that shopping experience you had. You really put yourself to a test iddn't you? Well done for getting out alive! ;)

How's it going honey?

xxx

Hey everyone. I have a few days to catch everyone up with. Friday, last day at school. The day itself was so lovely, very emotional, lots of tears from some beautiful gifts, cards etc. I decided that morning I wanted to go out and have a couple of drinks, and some nibbles, so grazed during the day. Went to a pub near work, had the BEST Night. I felt pretty, skinny and really enjoyed myself, I played the tambourine with the band all night, dancing round and having fun, I have a bruised hand hip and knee from the tambourine, Haha. Was a blast, only had a few glasses of wine, dont really feel guilty or terrible for straying, cos right now I feel so good in myself and how I look I am not botherede I had one night out drinking. Saturday, not to eventful, stayed curled up in bed most of it. Sunday-today was my race for life in hyde park. I had a tetra before I left home and did the 5km im 33minutes. So I am really happy. I had a sandwich after race full of salad and chicken.

What suprised me is that normally I would have worried and gone on a binge after straying even a bit from the diet, and taken it as an excuse to eat what I want, but I can say I really dont feel like that, I have no desire to binge, and feel good not the usual terrible about how I look. I hope this lasts :)

Morning all. Off to paris this morning with my bestie for 3 nights for a girly trip. I have my shake packs with me but think I may do 810 this week so I can have a salad out with her and some milk in my coffee. So excited, should be so nice. So anyways, may not be able to pop in much. Take care everyone :)

oooh have a wonderful time Racquel....i'm so jealous!!!

Enjoy!!!!!!

xxx

... Sunday-today was my race for life in hyde park. I had a tetra before I left home and did the 5km im 33minutes. So I am really happy. I had a sandwich after race full of salad and chicken.

sorry i missed this darl....bravo!!! well done you!
you rock!!

xx

Back