Raquel's daily diary.......my new life starts here!

Sending a hug and a wave across the miles... hope you have landed safely and are settling in again!

xxx

Hi everyone

life has been hectic the past couple of weeks since returning home. Mu
and dad and my girlfriends were very excited that I was home. I think as I have been so busy food has been the last thing on my mind, so was not really craving anything or binging. I have even begun leaving food on plate and giving myself way smaller portions.

I am in a friends wedding the end of feb so I decided to join a program here in Australia - it's 1200 cals, little similar to Cambridge as 2 meals are replaced but you can have unlimited of veg and diet jelly etc. I never do the whole eat unlimited foods as my idea of this is to decrease portions not increase them

So a day is as follows
breakfast: black coffee, shake and jelly.
Snack: fruit
lunch : green salad and 1 tomato
snack: shake and fruit
dinner: grilled fish and salad
snack: yogurt(77 cal) and jelly

so as you can see plenty of food . Lots of salad as I am loving it at the moment plus the weather is heating up 30 degrees celcius today.

I am on my phone, and will catch up on diaries when I get home from work.

Raquel

Lovely to hear from you Raquel, I can imagine just how pleased your family must be to have you home.
Well done on the food plan, looks good, mind you, the weather looks even better; we are freezing here and set to get much colder mid week. Brrr!! x

Yay, you got there safely! It's great that food has receded into a background place while life takes over - that's as it should be, and great to see family and friends again. The 1200 plan sounds great, as well.

As Bess says, you are not missing much here except for chilblains and icicles!

xxx

Happy New Year Racquel!
Wishing you a fabulous and gorgeous 2010!

xx

Back