Rarrrrrrrrrrr

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Beki, 16 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Beki

Beki Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    TOTM is looming, and don't i bloomin know it :mad: +2.6lb on the scales this morning :wave_cry:

I *know* it'll go again, but it doesn't stop me feeling like poo about it :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know how you feel. At my last TOTM I gained 0.5lb at the WI and I honestly thought I was going to cry cos I have been 100% good. The next week I lost 2.5lbs so it did come off. Didn't stop me feeling horrible though.

This time I am now a week overdue (not pg, I checked!) and I am wondering what the hell is going on with my body!

4. MrsEdz

MrsEdz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.87%)
    Diet:
    SW
    well you and me together girl, same here.

Made the mistake of getting on the scales this morning and it doesn't look like I've lost. TOTM looming too.

Was going to post that I'll be staying away for a while cos it's really getting me down that I stay 100% on plan and hardly loose anything.Other people loose in a week what I'm struggling to loose in a month. My weight loss is so slow is really bringing me down :(

Anyway enough about me... you'll be fine, stay on track.. (hark at me!)

Take care

Sx

5. snugglysteph

snugglysteph i love my family!

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    just keep going girls! the amount of times ive given up and then looked back and wondered what i would look like now and how much weight i wouldve lost if i hadnt given up :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.