Raspberry water with green tea...

sledgin

Hi guys, I've just been scooching around the forum and noticed that there's loads of questions about water and replacement drinks...

I swear by raspberry water with green tea (can you believe it's asda's own) - has anybody tried this? Could be a handy option as it's really tasty and fruity - It's delicious (and it comes in whopping great bottles)...

I'm still waiting for my first hamper to arrive so you'll have to tell me if I'll be allowed to drink it I guess - But I love it, so if you're allowed, give it a go x

Sledgin x :)

Oh I love your signature - I'm such a big fan, and the original Holly rocks :D

I don't see why you can't have it as long as it is not sugar loaded, just purely cos that wouldn't be healthy anyway hehe!

Fingers crossed that hamper turns up today :D

I'm hoping the hamper comes too...

No, it's sugar free and just has sweeteners I think...

It's coming back you know!
Check it out - Here's the info on the two new feature length episodes (well it's four episodes but only 2 of them are actual story)

Red-Through | News | Red Dwarf

I'm such a nerd!

I may check out flavoured waters - I'm more a mixed bag of fizzy type of person, along with a lot of coffee and tea :p Caffeine has never affected my losses and neither has citric acid, so lucky moi hehe!

I'm so excited about the new show :D I'm a nerd too ;) Although I think I prefer to be called a geek *cough*

I may check out flavoured waters - I'm more a mixed bag of fizzy type of person, along with a lot of coffee and tea :p Caffeine has never affected my losses and neither has citric acid, so lucky moi hehe!

I'm so excited about the new show :D I'm a nerd too ;) Although I think I prefer to be called a geek *cough*

We must all be Nerds or geeks cause I love it too, watching reruns on telly every chane even though know them all they still make me laugh.:)

Back