1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Ravenous...arrrggghhh

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by fatgirlslims, 30 May 2009 Social URL.

1. fatgirlslims

fatgirlslims is going all the way...

For the first time since I started this diet 7 days ago, I'm ravenous and could eat literally anything in sight.

I've had around 900kcal already today (I'm on 1500), but I could just eat and eat and eat.

Doesn't help that it's TOTM...

Help! :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lemony

lemony Active Member

Sounds silly, but a cup of strong tea always fills me up!

4. Carrot sticks - you can crunch down hard and relieve the frustration!

5. serafyn

serafyn Well-Known Member

sugar free jelly you can have loads for few cals. :)

6. fatgirlslims

fatgirlslims is going all the way...

Thank you for your advice. Sadly, I well and truly fell off the wagon - I must have consumed around 6000 calories in the last two days...:(
    I've decided to switch, just for the next 28 days. I love calorie counting and will be back here for maintenance, but I will be more motivated by a quicker weight loss, so I've signed up for 28 days on Go Lower. I'm hoping that paying lots of money that I can't afford will give me a kick up the proverbial...;)