raw food diet results

PamelaViktoria

I've been on the raw food diet for 6 weeks. Not only did I lose 15 pounds, 4" on my tummy, but I've almost recovered from chronic fatigue. (My energy, sleep, digestion are recovered,but I still have a sinus infection. The immune system takes a long time to rebuild.) My face doesn't look 10 years older anymore. I see a glimmer of my young self again. My skin glows, my eyes look bigger and brighter,
my cheekbones are back (because my face is no longer puffy), my teeth are re-mineralizing, and my hair is finally growing thick again. Yay!! And I can wear belts again! (I was looking allittle sausagey).I wrote about my experience with the raw food diet on my blog. This has been the best diet ever! Because it's not about losing weight, which of course will happen but it's not the biggest benefit. The greatest thing about it is it gives your body the raw materials to
build your most healthy, young body and face ever.

Well done Pamela :)

I really admire people that follow a raw food diet, I'll never try to do that because I feel good eating cooked foods but I know it's usefull to eat lots of raw foods and I try to eat several raw fruits everyday.

Can you post the link to your blog?

x

Well done!:)
I love raw food, yum. Not 100% but eats lots of them. You seem to ne glowing!

for those following my raw food experiment....

Hi I'm sorry, I guess because I'm new to this forum, I'm having a hard time navagating and posting. Here is my link

I think it is now showing in my profile but not sure. Anywho, check out my pores only after 9 weeks. I'm a firm believer that a nutritious diet makes you look younger, and your weight just evens out because you become healthy:)

(*Snip* You need to do 50 posts before you can add a link to your blog that is off site... this link below will help you make your way about! http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html )

Last edited by a moderator:
raw benefits

I think my link is now in my signature hopefully. I am only 95% raw. I eat pizza, perogies, and icecream or chocolate every week.

well done.I watch the documentuary 30 days raw and that was fab.people on insulin no longer needing etc great.

I would LOVE to know more about this eating plan, it sounds fab!! Unfortunately your link doesn't appear to be on your signature.
Well done for your success... Claire

I love cooked food as well, but I love raw fruits and eat lots of it too. So, my usual aim is to eat at least 1/3 (around 30-40%) of my calories from raw fruits and veggies;)

I really admire those with willpower to go 100% raw vegan, my aim is to be close to 50%, I also need my cooked munchies:p

I love cooked food as well, but I love raw fruits and eat lots of it too. So, my usual aim is to eat at least 1/3 (around 30-40%) of my calories from raw fruits and veggies;)

I really admire those with willpower to go 100% raw vegan, my aim is to be close to 50%, I also need my cooked munchies:p

As I am now raw for a lot longer, I have found that as long as I have my nuts and seeds (about 400 calories) and have soaked wild rice, I'm not hungry. Without them, I sure am. I've also just discovered figs dipped in coco sauce, it's so yummy and raw:)

Back