RB's Sole source hell!

sarahjt said:
hello need advice im on day 3 and im very strong willed at the moment and havnt cheated but i no in the furture i will at some point have something which everyone does but if i have something like bread or something will i have to go back to those 2 days of headaches ect to get back into ketoties x

You'd be better asking questions on main cd page, but yes of course lol xxx bread the worse thing. Why you already decided you going to cheat? It's like you've told yourself it will happen, doesn't for everyone xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

no its just i go on holiday end of august and i dont want to have a miserable time with drinking the 3 shakes a day and going out for meals with the family and having to sit there everynight drinking water so will have 2 shakes a day and a meal but once i get back will get straight back on it x

no its just i go on holiday end of august and i dont want to have a miserable time with drinking the 3 shakes a day and going out for meals with the family and having to sit there everynight drinking water so will have 2 shakes a day and a meal but once i get back will get straight back on it x

i think the biggest problem is getting your head round getting back on it rather than the symptoms of going into ketosis, I'm living proof of how hard it can be.

my best advice would be to set another target after your holiday, coming fresh to aim for.

RB XX

yes thats what ive already done im hoping to loose around 4 stone by my holiday take the week of i no i will be 100% determined when i get back then to loose the rest by christmas x

Well done rb, a run though in this heat??!!! Wow lol
Should be fun tomorrow, you can eat, just stick to meat and salad stuff xxx but booze might be a be harder to resist ay?! Xxx

The run was murder! i made myself run along the bypass, so i couldn't stop! still only made 2.23 miles tho even after that.

Resisting the drink tomorrow should be fairly easy as have the kids so will be driving, going to try and minimise any food intake, no matter how small or low carb if i can. xx

rugger bugger said:
i think the biggest problem is getting your head round getting back on it rather than the symptoms of going into ketosis, I'm living proof of how hard it can be.

my best advice would be to set another target after your holiday, coming fresh to aim for.

RB XX

I agree with rugger. It's in the head, you know you can get back on it, but really very hard to nice you've gone off track x

rugger bugger said:
The run was murder! i made myself run along the bypass, so i couldn't stop! still only made 2.23 miles tho even after that.

Resisting the drink tomorrow should be fairly easy as have the kids so will be driving, going to try and minimise any food intake, no matter how small or low carb if i can. xx

Good man, stay carb free and not too bad x

Great afternoon spent in the sun, our team of veteran rugby players currently holding the second fastest time of the day for the boat racing which has really upset the "professional" teams. Even just seen local "celebrity" Stella Mcartney.

Not many low carb options available so just tried to minimise intake whilst keeping myself fuelled up. Also only drank water, really not missing alcohol at all.

Also, a quick jump on my scales would seem to indicate I've only done about 2 lbs worth of damage this last week or so so not the end of the world, and certainly recoverable.

I've even included a photo of our team "kit" lol

RB xx

Attachments

• image-284098037.jpg
    image-284098037.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 48
Hi Rb, been so nice today ;) what happened to the skimpy pants??? Did your son take them back lol xxx
;)

Zest for Life said:
Hi Rb, been so nice today ;) what happened to the skimpy pants??? Did your son take them back lol xxx
;)

Lol, I would have thought the £2 wife beater vest, we were forced to wear would have been enough??

Xx

rugger bugger said:
Lol, I would have thought the £2 wife beater vest, we were forced to wear would have been enough??

Xx

Oh was that team vest?? Thought it was yours Hun xxx

rugger bugger said:
Great afternoon spent in the sun, our team of veteran rugby players currently holding the second fastest time of the day for the boat racing which has really upset the "professional" teams. Even just seen local "celebrity" Stella Mcartney.

Not many low carb options available so just tried to minimise intake whilst keeping myself fuelled up. Also only drank water, really not missing alcohol at all.

Also, a quick jump on my scales would seem to indicate I've only done about 2 lbs worth of damage this last week or so so not the end of the world, and certainly recoverable.

I've even included a photo of our team "kit" lol

RB xx

Looking good

Ps those girls laying down behind u look naked?! #justsayin

Hows today been? Did you have your kids? Xxx

Well weighing today..... Quite amazed that I've lost 2 lbs! Was eased with that as I was expecting a sts as a best case!

Did a very warm 10k straight after weigh in even incorporating a spectacular fall right in front of a queue of cars on the local bypass, fortunately only my ego was bruised more than my knee!

RB xx

rugger bugger said:
Well weighing today..... Quite amazed that I've lost 2 lbs! Was eased with that as I was expecting a sts as a best case!

Did a very warm 10k straight after weigh in even incorporating a spectacular fall right in front of a queue of cars on the local bypass, fortunately only my ego was bruised more than my knee!

RB xx

Tee her sorry rb but that'd quite funny!

Well done on your loss :) all that running paying off!!

I am in awe of anyone who can do more than a slow walk on CD! Where does your energy come from?! Well done on 2 lbs - you're probably putting on muscle at the same time as losing fat.

Tee her sorry rb but that'd quite funny!

Well done on your loss :) all that running paying off!!

lol, i put it as my Facebook status, it generated quite a bit of p*ss taking

lol xx

I am in awe of anyone who can do more than a slow walk on CD! Where does your energy come from?! Well done on 2 lbs - you're probably putting on muscle at the same time as losing fat.

Im not really doing SS in its purest form any more, both last night (after a 24 mile bike ride over the cotswolds) and tonight i had a chicken sandwich, just enough to add some calories and a few carbs for the energy, back in the mix.

Im going to rename my thread to reflect my new goal, I'm hoping this will get me motivated again ad see the final stages through with renewed vigour.

RB XX

RB Tries do do another stone.

Right hopefully I've changed my thread title correctly, I've needed to have a refocus because as anyone who's followed my diary knows I've not had the best couple of weeks.

So heres my plan.............

According to my scales on Sunday morning i weighed 16st 1.5lbs. this made me realise that if i could only drop another stone, id be a few lbs lighter than id been in ages, in fact i can't remember when i was @15st. so given the fact I'm doing loads of exercise and I'm struggling to get back to sole source, I'm setting up my diary to drop this stone. Hopefully this will give me the much needed motivation to complete my journey.

RB XX

Back