RB's Sole source hell!

rugger bugger said:
Guilty as charged! I have to confess I'm struggling to rein myself in! I hate staying away! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not you as well!!!!
Xxx

Morning rkm I'm pulling the reins on with you boyo come on you can do this x

AWOL again oink oink xx

Zest for Life said:
AWOL again oink oink xx

That's harsh! I've actually been working hard AND I've been 100% today! Now sat in the pub with a diet coke whilst cider is being drunk all around me!

RB xx

rugger bugger said:
That's harsh! I've actually been working hard AND I've been 100% today! Now sat in the pub with a diet coke whilst cider is being drunk all around me!

RB xx

Though you left us! Well done you!!! ;););) sorry lol xxx

Zest for Life said:
Though you left us! Well done you!!! ;););) sorry lol xxx

I've come to expect nothing less! Pmsl

Xxx

rugger bugger said:
I've come to expect nothing less! Pmsl

Xxx

Yeah cos you come n go...
Thought you n shazza run off into the sunset together xxx

Zest for Life said:
Yeah cos you come n go...
Thought you n shazza run off into the sunset together xxx

I do need to be a bit more proactive with my diary, but I hate putting negative stuff in there and there's been my fair share of that going on of late.

Xx

Can't be a diary if it not good n bad xxx

Rkmriddell said:
What she said ^^^^^

Of course!!!

hi guys, back home now, and no more trips away planned for the next couple of weeks, its not been a great week, wobbled off track more than i care to mention, but in back, trying to focus, as i really want to shift at least another stone by fair means or foul!

just been and attempted a run, but the heat was crippling, only got just over 2 miles before i chucked the towel in. should have waited tilt was cooler later on. still, ihad a nice walk back! lol

entered into a team for a local regatta tomorrow with some of the guys i play rugby with, so should be a good laugh, I'm determined to resist the bar-b-que,

pics to follow!

rb xx

Nice to see you back RB and willing as ever I lost 6 and half at weigh in today x

Wow that's amazing! Bet your delighted. Xx

Well done rb, a run though in this heat??!!! Wow lol
Should be fun tomorrow, you can eat, just stick to meat and salad stuff xxx but booze might be a be harder to resist ay?! Xxx

hello need advice im on day 3 and im very strong willed at the moment and havnt cheated but i no in the furture i will at some point have something which everyone does but if i have something like bread or something will i have to go back to those 2 days of headaches ect to get back into ketoties x

Back