RB's Sole source hell!

rugger bugger said:
Morning all, Monday again, back off down to Basingstoke for the week, so with the exception of Wednesday night when I'm coming back to see the kids I won't have chance to get to the gym, so I'm all prepped for a week of 100%. No weigh in either this week, I've arranged for my GF to collect my order on Tuesday ready for Wednesday night.

RB xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey welcome back! Thought you had run off with Sharon somewhere xxx lol

Nooooo way and leave you lot never just not updated on any diaries as much don't know where Sharon is she must be busy or playing a game of hide and seek lol x

Had a manic weekend, had the walk on Saturday, then a party sat night, so had a nice long lie in on Sunday before doing what was supposed to be a quick 3 hour job Sunday afternoon that turned into a 11 hour trek around the south west and Wales!!

Have I missed much??

RB xx

Loads!!! Of course!!! ;) xxx

Zest for Life said:
Loads!!! Of course!!! ;) xxx

It was all dirty books and periods last time I was here, is it safe now?? Lol xx

rugger bugger said:
It was all dirty books and periods last time I was here, is it safe now?? Lol xx

No still periods lol
Girls talk!!! ;) x

jojo73 said:
Morning RB you been busy with all your runs and walks bet you feel great hope your well just think of the weight loss after 2 weeks x

Cheers Jo, been working mostly, the oly running I've done this last few days has been trying to catch up with tbe wagon I fell off! Xx

Zest for Life said:
No still periods lol
Girls talk!!! ;) x

Fingers in ears singing la la la la la

Rkmriddell said:
Trying to pretend you don't enjoy it again....

Am I protesteth ing too much? Lol xx

Not managed nearly enough water today! Going to have shake no3 in a few mins. Had a huge row with the ex wife earlier and I'm struggling to resist reaching for the emergency mars bar! Grrrrr. X

rugger bugger said:
Not managed nearly enough water today! Going to have shake no3 in a few mins. Had a huge row with the ex wife earlier and I'm struggling to resist reaching for the emergency mars bar! Grrrrr. X

No, won't help at all!!! Bit you inks that already. I'm starving today absolutely bloody starving :( x
Think of the end goal ;) xxx

Zest for Life said:
No, won't help at all!!! Bit you inks that already. I'm starving today absolutely bloody starving :( x
Think of the end goal ;) xxx

What she said. Mars bars (mmmm) won't help in the slightest. Get out and pound the pavement instead x

I know, I know, I'm soooo hungry, and soooo pi*sed off right now. X

Morning RB know where your coming from regards to ex wife we have a psycho one ..... Hope today brighter for you x

rugger bugger said:
I know, I know, I'm soooo hungry, and soooo pi*sed off right now. X

Hope you're feeling better today xxx

You not supped that Stella cidre I see on your fb page is it RB found it hard today think its the sun wanting me to have a drink but resisted x

jojo73 said:
You not supped that Stella cidre I see on your fb page is it RB found it hard today think its the sun wanting me to have a drink but resisted x

Guilty as charged! I have to confess I'm struggling to rein myself in! I hate staying away! Xx

Back