RB's Sole source hell!

lol thanks for the tip, and thanks for answering Charlie, Jo is right by the way, mind you we are the new kids round here so can hardly be classed as experts.

RB x

Wow! RB just read your diary from start! Brilliant loss and amazing willpower!! If I could only get back into the swings of things!! ANyway, will continue to read your diary And follow your journey to success to reaching goal & maintenance. X

Wow! RB just read your diary from start! Brilliant loss and amazing willpower!! If I could only get back into the swings of things!! ANyway, will continue to read your diary And follow your journey to success to reaching goal & maintenance. X
Awww thanks Kira, it is a great motivator to know people take an interest. i really was not sure if id be made welcome here as its predominately female but i couldn't have been more wrong. xx)

Thanks missy, I'm really pleased. And all I'm prepared to say is yes I wore the belt! Lol x

So that's week one out of the way! All in all a successful week. Not only in terms of weight loss but also because my will power has been tested to the max and I got through to the other side my conscience intact.

I'm expecting the challenge of week 2 to be not resting on my laurels, the novelty will start to wear off soon I'm sure and of course I can't expect another massive loss like this week.

Thoughts for today are....

Just had a spicy oriental soup and bloody loved it.

And second, there are some great people on here, thank you to every single one of you who have posted and looked in on me!

RB x

Well just back from my first weigh in, brought 2 soups to give them a try, a chicken and mushroom and oriental chilli.

booked in for the same time next week so here we go again....... One major difference I've noticed in my mindset from last time is now i would be thinking...... "well, I've got all week to be good, a takeaway won't hurt" but this time I'm writing this slurping on a choc mint shake made with ice and a sports bottle full of water.

oh nearly forgot........ 11lbs off! whoop whoop :happy036:

RB x

You nearly forgot??!! That's a wonderful weight loss - good for you!!! :clap:

Everyone has different tastes re: the soup and...they change over time as well! Currently my fav is the tomato soup and I've gone completely off the chicken and mush. Hope you find some you like - they're nice to have when you're feeling cold, as you do on this diet.

Thanks Tizzy, I popped a post on Yolandes log and I am just about to sit back and trawl through it just as you suggested. X

wow how motivating for you - great result - best part of a stone off in just one week - keep it up!

notlongnow said:
wow how motivating for you - great result - best part of a stone off in just one week - keep it up!

Thank you, x

RB - 11bs is a fantastic start - first stone will be gone in a few days...and, as you say, next week has got to be easier.
Re the soup - I loved Oriental for 2 weeks then went off it and now only eat leek and potato and vegetable both with lots of black pepper.
My weigh in is tomorrow which is not going to be good after I fell off the wagon on saturday - I will be wearing very light clothing!

Whoop! Hello and well done you! I'm on week one of yet another restart you put me to shame mr! I'd have been all over that chicken kebab!

Never mind hopefully I will get a good run at it. I think I need to borrow your willpower!!

Charliie said:
Im new to CD and i was wondering how you know when katosis kicks in and also can you achieve katosis if you still have a 200 kcal meal at night?

Hi Charlie ketosis starts about day 3/4 signs are bad breath and funny taste in mouth and not feeling hungry anymore. If by 200 kcal meal you mean the SS+ meal then yes you will still be in ketosis.

Morning rugger have you come down from the clouds yet since your fantastic weight loss? Hope all ok Jo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jojo73 said:
Morning rugger have you come down from the clouds yet since your fantastic weight loss? Hope all ok Jo x

Morning Jo,

Yes I think I'm back to reality with a bump. Still really pleased with myself but let's face it I've only just left base camp, this mountain is tall and gets steep at the top and seeing as I'm rubbish with heights, could be a challenge as I climb through the clouds into in chartered territory! ( I think that's a bit deep for this time of day!)

Feeling a wee bit dizzy( some might say this is normal for me) and weak, but not in the slightest bit hungry, also managed just over a litre of water so far.

Long day today, set out at half six but won't be back untill midnight by the time I've finished so need to think about spreading the shakes about as much as possible. Going to try desperately to hold out till 1.30-2.00 for the next one. :)

Still, onwards and downwards........ RB x

Yes long day ahead for you just be careful if you feeling weak yeah I know that mountain steep but With us work together we going to get up and over that hill Jo x

Thanks hun, I'm sure I'll cope, I'll justness sure I get loads of water down me. How are you getting on? RB x

I feel great today rugger thanks headache went and managed to do housework today not feeling hungry which is good just sipping me green tea lol seen that you like oriental chilli soup might try that today Jo x

Back