Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A lb down is netter than a lb up.
Well done still :) xxx

rugger bugger said:
Sorry yeah that was 1 off. Could have been worse I suppose.... Xx

Yay :)

Evening all, had a nice day off, chilled out this morning, did a bit of invoicing, then went to Stratford with the OH for a water whilst she had a skinny latte and brought a couple of cheapie tee shirts. This afternoon i went for a run, managed to do 10k! it was bloody hard, but felt great to finish it, just a shame i didn't wear my heart rate monitor so i could get an idea of how many calories i burned.

I think if i keep this up i might have to look at going SS+

RB xx

rugger bugger said:
Evening all, had a nice day off, chilled out this morning, did a bit of invoicing, then went to Stratford with the OH for a water whilst she had a skinny latte and brought a couple of cheapie tee shirts. This afternoon i went for a run, managed to do 10k! it was bloody hard, but felt great to finish it, just a shame i didn't wear my heart rate monitor so i could get an idea of how many calories i burned.

RB xx

Wow well done you! That's a great distance you should be well proud. Id def be doing at least ss+ as a minimum with that much exercise tho hun x don't want to be doing yourself any damage :) nice to see you back c

Rkmriddell said:
Wow well done you! That's a great distance you should be well proud. Id def be doing at least ss+ as a minimum with that much exercise tho hun x don't want to be doing yourself any damage :) nice to see you back c

I agree with RK xxx ;)

Yeah, think I may add some food in on the days I'm running/cycling. Going to see how it effects/affects? My losses. But burning 1000+ calories when your only taking in 600 can't be good.

1 thing I've never mentioned is I suffer from high blood pressure, ( one of the reasons I left BMW) and I need to get lighter and fitter to see what sort of impact that has....... Because I've had various lots of medication and I've yet to take one that doesn't screw with you body in one way or another.

RB xx

rugger bugger said:
Yeah, think I may add some food in on the days I'm running/cycling. Going to see how it effects/affects? My losses. But burning 1000+ calories when your only taking in 600 can't be good.

1 thing I've never mentioned is I suffer from high blood pressure, ( one of the reasons I left BMW) and I need to get lighter and fitter to see what sort of impact that has....... Because I've had various lots of medication and I've yet to take one that doesn't screw with you body in one way or another.

RB xx

Not at all! You should def make sure you are netting 450 so doing the higher plans as and when you exercise :) weight loss will definitely help with the blood pressure, no question there! That and the exercise your doc won't recognise you soon :) I do ok with blood pressure unless I talk when they're taking it then it goes high. Bloody hate that machine lol x

Yo! Weird man that doesn't have enough money to be a sugar daddy, good morning :) xxx

Morning all,just on my way back to Basingstoke and trying to catch up with everyones diary.

My whole body is protesting this morning after my 10k yesterday, even my arms feel like they have had a work out! Xx

rugger bugger said:

RB xx

Wow 10k that's great!

WillpowerWoman said:
Wow 10k that's great!

Yeah I was pleased, Im now wondering if I could work up to a half marathon..... Hummmmmmm

Xx

rugger bugger said:
Yeah I was pleased, Im now wondering if I could work up to a half marathon..... Hummmmmmm

Xx

Yes yes go for it!!!!

rugger bugger said:

Xx

Run fat boy run ;) xxx

Zest for Life said:
Run fat boy run ;) xxx

Harsh! Xx

Back