RB's Sole source hell!

Zest for Life said:
Talking of sausages, where's this weeks pics? You ain't posted any? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol!

Enjoy the walk tomorrow hope the weather holds off for you. Are you moving up in line with cd or are you heading more over to cc now x

Rkmriddell said:
Lol!

Enjoy the walk tomorrow hope the weather holds off for you. Are you moving up in line with cd or are you heading more over to cc now x

No pics till nex sat I'm afraid, as the official photographer will not be available.

I've not put enough thought into moving up the stages yet..... I'm wondering if I can get away with SS apart from the days I exercise then just make a sensible choice??

Xx

rugger bugger said:
No pics till nex sat I'm afraid, as the official photographer will not be available.

I've not put enough thought into moving up the stages yet..... I'm wondering if I can get away with SS apart from the days I exercise then just make a sensible choice??

Xx

Wounded eh zest! Another week!!! Lol

I'm sure you could do. Although you'll be in and out of ketosis alllll the time which surely is just making it difficult unnecessarily? How often do you exercise now? And how many Cals are you burning roughly each time? Remind me how much you have left to go too lol x

Rugger, you will have to learn to live with food in your life at some point anyway. So why not just ss+ but actually definatly 100% stick to it. You'll do your body a favour. Your a guy, your big, ( no not down there, lol) you hot high blood pressure and your in and out of ketosis. Your running miles, your putting huge pressure on your body. Xxx

I exercise 4-5x/week and on the days I do, I add extra protein to my diet (hard boiled egg, chicken or turkey, fish). If I don't, my experience is I get quite dizzy on those days. My CDC is the person who suggested this, as she was worried that I would be using too many of my daily calories from the 3 CD products, throw my body into starvation and it would start using muscles for energy instead of fat.

If you stick to protein and some veg (your CDC can give you a list of low carb veg or you can google same), then you will remain in ketosis.

Enjoy your weekend!

tizzy51 said:
I exercise 4-5x/week and on the days I do, I add extra protein to my diet (hard boiled egg, chicken or turkey, fish). If I don't, my experience is I get quite dizzy on those days. My CDC is the person who suggested this, as she was worried that I would be using too many of my daily calories from the 3 CD products, throw my body into starvation and it would start using muscles for energy instead of fat.

If you stick to protein and some veg (your CDC can give you a list of low carb veg or you can google same), then you will remain in ketosis.

Enjoy your weekend!

Great advice, thanks forecast for tomorrow is very wet, oh joy! Xx

Completed the walk in a fraction over 4 hours, it was freezing and in some places visability was down to about 10 meters which made for some interesting navigational decisions!

Calorie count avoiding to my HRM was a smidge under 2600! So think I may be able to get away with a sausage on a stick at the party I'm off to tonight!

RB xx

rugger bugger said:
Completed the walk in a fraction over 4 hours, it was freezing and in some places visability was down to about 10 meters which made for some interesting navigational decisions!

Calorie count avoiding to my HRM was a smidge under 2600! So think I may be able to get away with a sausage on a stick at the party I'm off to tonight!

RB xx

Well done :) was it for a hospice charity??
Be careful your slipping more regularly these days, it's easy to loose focus completely but enjoy your party still xxx :)

Hey mr quick question if it's ok x loads of ppl find this diet hard to stick to once they eat and can't get back to ss have u found this or have u found it ok x I ask because I'm terrified to eat incase it means I never get back on track and I'm going to have to eat at some point x hope yr ok and u enjoy the party x have fun x

Zest for Life said:
Well done :) was it for a hospice charity??
Be careful your slipping more regularly these days, it's easy to loose focus completely but enjoy your party still xxx :)

Yes, it was for the hospice, a training walk really for the big one next month, that will be a killer!

Not really slipping, more careful choices, I burned over 2500 calories on the walk, I need to replenish those, hopefully with chick and Salam not jelly and ice cream. Lol xxx.

rugger bugger said:
Yes, it was for the hospice, a training walk really for the big one next month, that will be a killer!

Not really slipping, more careful choices, I burned over 2500 calories on the walk, I need to replenish those, hopefully with chick and Salam not jelly and ice cream. Lol xxx.

Good cause ;) xxx
Ok, you should eat, just checking your choosing wisely ;) well done hun xxx

LeaE said:
Hey mr quick question if it's ok x loads of ppl find this diet hard to stick to once they eat and can't get back to ss have u found this or have u found it ok x I ask because I'm terrified to eat incase it means I never get back on track and I'm going to have to eat at some point x hope yr ok and u enjoy the party x have fun x

I'm eating a bit as I've managed to get back on the exercise wagon, so anything I do consume I try to do in line with how hard I've worked, my overall goal is is not just to get 3 stone off but also to get fit with it, I don't want to look like a skinny fat bloke! Lol and to be honest I do enjoy the sense of achievement I get from going on a long run or bike ride.

That said, if I had to stop with the exercise tomorrow I would find it hard to get back on SS 100% i think that's because we all have some sort of "moment" that puts us on this journey, by the time I had my first emotional based f**k up I was feeling better about myself and didn't have as much motivation.

RB xx

rugger bugger said:
I'm eating a bit as I've managed to get back on the exercise wagon, so anything I do consume I try to do in line with how hard I've worked, my overall goal is is not just to get 3 stone off but also to get fit with it, I don't want to look like a skinny fat bloke! Lol and to be honest I do enjoy the sense of achievement I get from going on a long run or bike ride.

That said, if I had to stop with the exercise tomorrow I would find it hard to get back on SS 100% i think that's because we all have some sort of "moment" that puts us on this journey, by the time I had my first emotional based f**k up I was feeling better about myself and didn't have as much motivation.

RB xx

Thanks for that mr x
U seem to be doing amazing and have a really good balanced attitude and given me food for thought so to say lol ta mr R

Well, i survived the trip to my folks, not only the temptation of everything that has seen me the weight i am now but the endless questions followed but tuts, disapproving looks and lots of "surely you need to chew something"s

I have to say I'm starving now and the headache i was dreading so much is setting in. is it too late for water? don't want to be walking back and forth to the loo all night!

Well done for not giving in to temptation. My weekend so far has been terrible. Will be back on tomorrow 100% though.

LeaE said:
Thanks for that mr x
U seem to be doing amazing and have a really good balanced attitude and given me food for thought so to say lol ta mr R

Thank you, I'm by no means following it to the letter, I loved the fact that by doing SS there was mo grey area, you just don't eat, as soon as food is re introduced, the old demons come out and they do take some fighting.

bettyb82 said:
Well done for not giving in to temptation. My weekend so far has been terrible. Will be back on tomorrow 100% though.

It's good to look back and see where we were strong, makes you realise it can be done when your having wobbly times ( if you pardon the pun) . Xxx

rugger bugger said:

RB xx

Well done x bet you feel great x

AWOL xxx

Morning all, Monday again, back off down to Basingstoke for the week, so with the exception of Wednesday night when I'm coming back to see the kids I won't have chance to get to the gym, so I'm all prepped for a week of 100%. No weigh in either this week, I've arranged for my GF to collect my order on Tuesday ready for Wednesday night.

RB xx

Morning RB you been busy with all your runs and walks bet you feel great hope your well just think of the weight loss after 2 weeks x

Back