RB's Sole source hell!

Morning RB glad to see your back on track well done on your loss 2lb you didn't need x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

rugger bugger said:
Right hopefully I've changed my thread title correctly, I've needed to have a refocus because as anyone who's followed my diary knows I've not had the best couple of weeks.

So heres my plan.............

According to my scales on Sunday morning i weighed 16st 1.5lbs. this made me realise that if i could only drop another stone, id be a few lbs lighter than id been in ages, in fact i can't remember when i was @15st. so given the fact I'm doing loads of exercise and I'm struggling to get back to sole source, I'm setting up my diary to drop this stone. Hopefully this will give me the much needed motivation to complete my journey.

RB XX

Yes I think that's a good idea seeing as how much exercise you are doing , your fitness has gone up loads since I first started , well done ! I'm still only managing 2.5 mile runs !!! Better than no runs though x keep motivated and lose that last stone x

Vjdisme said:
Yes I think that's a good idea seeing as how much exercise you are doing , your fitness has gone up loads since I first started , well done ! I'm still only managing 2.5 mile runs !!! Better than no runs though x keep motivated and lose that last stone x

Cheers Vj,

2.5 miles is still great, my runs are not the fastest but i just stuck go the same route and planned to push myself a bit further each time.

Got my kids tonight so planning on doing 5,000m on my rower, as my lad likes to do a bit of rowing as well so if the weather holds up we will do that in the garden.

Scales this morning read 16 st 13.5 so 2 lbs difference since Sunday, not sure when I'll be weighing again as I'll be staying at the gf's this weekend then heading down south to visit her bro on Monday/Tuesday and working away in Falmouth the rest of the week.

Also my CDC is away next week so arranged to visit sat am to collect products but not sure if I should weigh with her then as its early morning and won't be consistent with other times I've weighed with her...

RB xx

Morning rugger:)
Glad you seem to be back on track :)
Kids tonight, that will be nice, did they live close to you?
Yeah you need to get a plan.. Your ss and mad runs were bit much lol
Focus on that stone you'll get there!
Xxx

Morning hun,

Yeah, I feel like I've got something I can stick to now, which when I upped the activity levels I couldn't find a balance for.

Kids live about 3 miles away and about 100 yards from my mum, so makes it nice and easy to see them.

Xx

Morning rugger:)
Glad you seem to be back on track :)
Kids tonight, that will be nice, did they live close to you?
Yeah you need to get a plan.. Your ss and mad runs were bit much lol
Focus on that stone you'll get there!
Xxx

WSS^^^

Well done on the loss x your title still the same tho x

Rkmriddell said:
WSS^^^

Well done on the loss x your title still the same tho x

Cheers bex, and yes I'd spotted the title, hummmmm I'll have another go later from the laptop. Xx

Ello, where ya gone again?
Xxx

Zest for Life said:
Ello, where ya gone again?
Xxx

Just working zesty, Had to replace a f**ked door in a pasty shop today, and managed to get through with only having my choc mint bar. #pleasedwiththat.

RB xx

rugger bugger said:
Just working zesty, Had to replace a f**ked door in a pasty shop today, and managed to get through with only having my choc mint bar. #pleasedwiththat.

RB xx

Good :) xxx keep at it x

Back