RC Inch Loss Newbie and struggling!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by strangelybrown, 4 February 2010 Social URL.

1. strangelybrown

strangelybrown New Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Hi all

First week on the new RC amazing inch loss plan.

I've been doing so well up until days 5 and 6 and am feeling really bad as I've gone over my calories a bit on both days.

I know it's silly to feel like this but I'm really beating myself up about it. I'm really struggling and was wondering if anyone has any advice or motivation.

It's the first time I've tried this diet.

Thanks in advance

Sxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hey, don't worry about it too much, and certainly don't beat yourself up about it. You said you have only gone over by a little bit, so its not going to do much damage now is it. You obviously know why you have gone over, but is it a particular time that you eat something extra? If so, try and distract yourself at this time, go for a walk or read a magazine with a coffee etc. Sometimes just having a drink when you feel hungry can save you from the munchies and get you to your next meal time. It is hard for the first 2 weeks but hang in there and you will see the rewards, and after these 2 weeks, it does get easier.

4. strangelybrown

strangelybrown New Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Thank You!

I have just been sooo hungry! have drunk gallons of water and diet coke to try and fill myself up. I seem to have got used to it now though...

Must have done something right though as it was my first WI today and I have lost 3 1/2 lbs, so am pretty happy with that!

xxxx

5. charlottegrace1

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Well done, thats a great loss. Keep up the good work.

6. Linzois

Linzois Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Congrats! The first 2 weeks are worth it, and they pass so quickly...honest!!

Linz
    x ;)

7. SaraSlimmer

SaraSlimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(21.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi guys, newcomer to Rosemary Conley - first class was Monday. I'm finding the kickstart hard even after a few days, but so glad I can drink Diet Coke - without it I think I'd be sunk!

8. charlottegrace1

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Sorry I'm a bit late in posting, but hope you have had a better week and a good result for tonights weigh in. Good luck.

9. bustybarmaid

bustybarmaid Full Member

Diet:
    going over to WW from Jan 2013!
    good luck for your weigh in tonight xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.