RC Solo Slim Diet - Starting tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by Crofty71, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Crofty71

Crofty71 New Member

RC Solo Slim

I'm starting the RC Solo Slim Tomorrow and need all the support I can get...lol! Am turning 40 in July and don't want to be a fattie! Not looking forward to weighing myself in the morning but hey ho, hopefully next week I will weigh less!:jelous:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Good luck with your WI and your journey :D

I am hoping to join RC in the next week or so, But will probably follow my own healthy eating plan. I am joining for the exercise aspect with the discipline of being weighed ;)

*Edited to add - Did you know about the offer they have at the moment? If you go to their website, They have a voucher you can print off so that you can join and attend for 5 weeks for £29 and you still get the free portion pots etc :) Xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.