RD - WK1 result. On to week 2 :-)

Come on Debs, how did you do? Hope you are pleased and inspired for next week.

Well done on ignoring those sabotaging voices. And on not buying anything in IKEA - you are a better woman than me, I could not have resisted!

Hi, dont feel too bad about the cheeky wee scone, you'll be inspired after your weigh in tomorrow, have a good day today:)

ok - first week done and 6lb down. I'm pretty pleased with that ... I know it's not the heady numbers you get on Cambridge but that's almost half a stone WITH eating so how can I not be pleased with that?

I'm hoping to settle down to a couple of pounds a week now and if I do, then I'll reach my ultimate goal by April next year (sheesh that sounds forever away!). But I'll also be considerably smaller and not far from goal by my 50th birthday in January which is what I really want. In the meantime, I'm concentrating on my first mini goal, which is now 8lb away :)

Congratulations Debbie! That's as good a result as I get with some of my Cambridge clients in their first week. Not to be sniffed at at all .. AND you're eating too!

Here's to another good week ahead :D

Well done Debs, that is brilliant, what a start! You must be seriously chuffed, and actually, knowing how fast time seems to whizz by, next April is not so very far away. I'm amazed to think I have been on my plan over 8 weeks!

Fantastic loss RD...well done you!!!! :)

I hear you on the having something a little extra and feeeling guilty...weeks ago, i had an 'extra' bowl of cereal..and went to bed feeling depressed that night...bizarre!!! It did no harm whatsoever :)

Oooh scone and jam..yummy! :) Have a good day!

Where are you Debs - missing you!

Back