Re-assurance needed.....

Hi Dee, I just want to echo what everyone else has said, you really are an inspiration and a great motivator. You certainly helped get me through my first week and Iam truely greatful to you for that :) Glad to read that you are feeling much more positive, you have come so far and should be so proud of yourself- it's evident that everyone on here is really proud of you, keep up the great work hun and take care xxx :)

I realise I am here a trifle late and everything has been said but i just wanted to agree with everyone they are all right .... You are an amazing inspiration to everyone you come in contact with on here and offer your support everywhere... That is a first rate quality dee and in return look how many people are there waiting to give it back and make sure you stay on track knowing it means so much to u... just like u have done for so many others! That first post didn't even sound like you.... So I'm going to assume you were temporarily punch drunk on flu remedies or abducted by tiny green men! Now that the real Dee is back all is right in the world again :) xxx

Looking forward to seeing ur honnnkkk tomorrow!!! Lol

Awww thanks Mark!! How are you getting on?? x

Still at my finished weight babe, 3 weeks on... put 7lb on 1st week, then toned it down a bit and it came back off on 2nd week. This, the 3rd week I have stayed exactly at the weight I was when I finished the diet. Best thing I have ever done. xx

Still at my finished weight babe, 3 weeks on... put 7lb on 1st week, then toned it down a bit and it came back off on 2nd week. This, the 3rd week I have stayed exactly at the weight I was when I finished the diet. Best thing I have ever done. xx
Brilliant!! Well done x

So how are u feeling today? Positively fabulous I hope!
x

Glad to hear it Dee xx

Hey dee, I think you were on same time as me July time. I've been off it 6 weeksn back on it yesterday. Only put albs back on but Wang to loose the last 2 st. Needless to say I have a feeling my stomach is rejecting them. I hope not.
You were encouragement to me so push through it we can do it xxx

hey deezer glad to see ur back on track :) can I ask did the soup knock u out of ketosis? X

Back