re cambridge counsellor's course

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by tootsies19, 11 November 2008 Social URL.

1. tootsies19

tootsies19 Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi all,
    I have'nt posted for ages, but have still been reading on a regular basis to see how everyone is getting on!

I have now lost my 2 and a half stone and I started the beginning of september, so really pleased, but the hard work begins now maintaing it!!!!

Well reason for posting is that I am doing the training to become a counsellor as I have had so many people asking me how I have lost the weight, so I am taking the plunge!

Is anyone else attending the course in Gloucester on the 26th November? It would be nice know anyone else doing it or any advice from anyone who has just started and how it is all going!

Hope to hear from someone soon!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    good luck.xx

4. Pretika

Pretika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.2lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    Metabolic Balance Plan
    good luck!!

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hey tooties, well done on your loss. just wanted to say best of luck with the cdc training :)

6. babs11

babs11 Full Member

good luck, i've just started cd but have lost 45lb on ll. am thinking about becoming a cdc. can you tell me what it involves, how long the course is and how often do they hold them? cost? i'm thinking january time and live in devon.
    thanks
    let us know how you get on too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.