Re-feed day 1.....

fifi70

Silver Member
My god what a weird day. Today is day 1 of re-feed. I feel like a giddy little child. Well, have had 1 1/2 shakes and real solid food. I had smoked haddock and salad, with balsamic vinegar as a dressing. I felt stuffed afterwards and it took me ages to eat it. I'm a bit paranoid now that I'm going to put on weight, but I suppose that is only natural. I'm sure I'll soon get the hang of this eating lark!!
Good luck to all, you'll all be at this same stage soon enough, best wishes xxx

Woohoo you go girl, def feels weird but you will love it honestly! I love smoked haddock and smoked cod now xxx

Tracy, it tasted really lovely. I steamed it in foil in the oven, with a bit of black pepper, it was lovely. I was really good and chewed every morsel 35 times. I still feel full as a horse and it was over 4hours ago when I ate. Feel a bit better now don't feel bloated, phew.x

Thats how i cook mine hun, well done you and look at your BMI! Got your aget yet?? lol xx

My god what a weird day. Today is day 1 of re-feed. I feel like a giddy little child. Well, have had 1 1/2 shakes and real solid food. I had smoked haddock and salad, with balsamic vinegar as a dressing. I felt stuffed afterwards and it took me ages to eat it. I'm a bit paranoid now that I'm going to put on weight, but I suppose that is only natural. I'm sure I'll soon get the hang of this eating lark!!
Good luck to all, you'll all be at this same stage soon enough, best wishes xxx

Its just like eating any game/fowl, but stick with the fish if your struggling:p XX

Oh im not sure hun, does it say it in the refeed paperwork? If not i would wait until day 4 to be on the safe side xxx

Hey Fi the agent? We have gigs to do hun! lol xx

Hahaha shall we go aloe then hun? x

Hmmm yeah why not, cant beat an older man..loaded will help! lol xxx

no can do

No can do what hun? lol x

Hahaha i might give that a go! Something about him though...actually no maybe not lol x

Lol which 1 hun! I was so in love with dec when they were pj and duncan lol bought their album and played it over and over thinking about dec! Argh did i admit that lol xx

Back