Re-feed prior to holiday is a must for hubbie after last night!

Loopeylou

Gold Member
Well my poor hubbie.........he hasn't come off S&S in 9 weeks ( I had weekend off for York at wk 5), last night we went out with some friends. He chose ribs ( no chips or extra's bless him ) they only had a tiny amount of sauce and accordingly to MFP carbs wouldn't knock him out of ketosis as he'd only had 3 packs instead of 5.
He really enjoyed them but in the night he was really sick and has a very upset tum now with it coming from both ends IYKWIM!!!

We both discussed the refeed option and decided to stick to plan until the night we leave but now I think we are going to have to think seriously about a refeed from tomorrow if only for his benefit bless him.
He had cancer 12 years ago and the treatment damaged part of his stomach permanently so can suffer with digestion issues etc but he does not want to be feeling like this when were on the plane or in Florida, its really knocking him for 6.

We're going to talk again later when we're both home from work but think we'll prob do 3 packs then a "meal" in the evening slowly upping cals etc each day - off to read re-feed but any advice on refeed accepted please
xxx

Back