Re-feed question....

Deezer

Gold Member
When you are having 1 LT a day... does it have to be your breakfast??? Or could you have a breakfast and then have one for lunch??? x

guess you'd have to ring lipotrim helpline for the official answer but I really can't see it making a difference so long as you're sticking to the food suggested on the lipotrim refeed sheet for that breakfast meal instead

guess you'd have to ring lipotrim helpline for the official answer but I really can't see it making a difference so long as you're sticking to the food suggested on the lipotrim refeed sheet for that breakfast meal instead

Thats what i thought!!! But i have emailed them.... will let you know what they say!!! x

She said some people find it helpfull to have it for breakfast as it helps with their appetite but you CAN have it at any!!!

I am working from 7am till 3pm so it is convinient for me to use shakes at work. I usually have my shakes at 10am at work and the rest at home. The problem is that on re-feeding I will be out of ketosis so will be more hungry, not sure if I will be able to eat my shake at 10. So maybe it's better to have breakfast and shake at work and then just a dinner at home.

I've started the re-feed for my holiday!!! And i don't feel hungry at all.... i am not managing to eat everything on the sheet!!!

Hey you should start a refeed diary - I love hearing about the delicious *healthy* food I will be eating myself in the distant future! :) best of luck with refeed deezer!

Deezer said:
lol.... i'm scared!!! Today i can have potatoes!!! Eeeep!!!! Lol...

Mmmmmm potatoes :0) enjoy

haha - I am not really missing them. I miss fruits...
I wish I could have a piece of apple...
wel - soon I will have it :p
Only 3 weeks left.

I havent missed them.... didn't really want them... but trying to stick to the sheet!!! Fruit tomorrow though!!! : )

Back