RE-FEEDING DIARY

Hi Sarah

Thanks....you are still going great guns - eh!!!!!!

Back on LT on Monday 100%.....

Hope you are doing well.

ah ya've made yer decision then chick? are ya nervous, excited?!!

Hi Tanya

Yes, made my decision, but it had to be through a hard lesson..had a bad binge day today. First one in 4 months. I had to just let it take over me to get it over with....so, it has gone now! So, in some ways it helped me to realise I need to get to the first target of 10 stone...then I will be healthy eating! Long drawn out process, but looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, but reckon it should take approx 3-4 weeks.

I am ok about the binge though, which is amazing and I found the trigger point as well..so, at least I am learning :) and not hating myself afterwards...so long as it just lasts a half day instead of the usual 4-5 weeks!! Hence why I need to get back on LT Monday.

HOpe you are doing ok??? Hows it going? Is it Monday you get weighed??

ahhh glad you know your trigger point! I mean you have done so well and to only have one binge today is fab :) how long are you planning on being back on LT then? do you have much to lose to get to 10st?

I am doing great. All week has been fine, exactly like when i first started although today has been a little tough. Im moody, irratable and to top it my bf ate toast in front of me - not on purpose but he just automatically brought it up to the room but hey ho lol Its either the diet or totm as i suffered with that last time! But yep, weigh in is monday! only 2 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I know.....the trigger point is quite significant as I kinda think I knew about it but never gave it much thought, so in future I will be guarded and do things a little differently.

Well, I was 11st after my hols, but prob put on 1-2 lbs today, but have 2 shakes for tomorrow...so hopefully by Monday I will be around the 11st again..not sure, maybe a few pounds more...so, say just over a stone to go to the 10st..so not too bad..not like the 4 and a half I had last time!

You will get through it..it is just learning how to cope with food not figuring in your life. You know yourself it will become second nature again - eh! I deliberately told my hubby to eat in front of me as I needed that :)..hahaha.

Oh, cant wait to find out how much you have lost...

How was it this time..did you go through the whole ketosis thing again with the horrid breath, etc....I dont think I am prepared for the nightmare of the first few days..

oh yes! ketosis hit me on thursday - i hate this horrid breath and horrible furry tongue, and the coldness but it is definatly worth it!!!! :D

a stone, that will take you no time at all! 4 weeks max!!!!!!!! maybe even 3! :D such a short stint :) xx

I hope so...if I lose say around 5lbs the first week, then yes, but if I dont, it might take a bit longer..I am reckoning on 4 weeks, but it it take a bit longer, will just have to carry on for another week.

OH, no...dreading that horrid feeling....worst more because last time I started on a Friday, so I had the weekend for the worst of it and could go and lie down. I am so busy at the minute and not looking forward to a full week of headaches, smelly breath etc..!!!!!! But, like you say, it is worth it.

ah did you suffer bad last time with headaches etc? are you guna be ok starting it on a monday?

I start on a tuesday just so its not like "right its monday, diet day" lol silly i know but it works :giggle:

I started with headaches on Day 1,2 and 3....but hopefully with having 2 shakes/meal ths week maybe wont be so bad, although today through it all out of kilta.

I know what you mean,,,reason I started on a Friday the last time..as it just didnt feel like a full week!! hhaahah...the things we do to get through a full week - eh!

I just dont want to delay so have to do it Monday.

:giggle: well i am sure you will do fine honey :) xxx

Back