RE-FEEDING DIARY

yay well done scots :) i bet that has put you at ease abit hasnt it? :)

Oh it has Tanya and at least I know i am doing something right! Just need to keep at it whilst on holiday but I know my hubby will make sure as I have told him to....he will probably be pushing me to relax more and to eat a few sweet things, but not sure yet if I am ready for that....could be a trigger point, but I will play it by ear. My goal is to lose weight on holiday; TALL ORDER!!!

Have a great time Tanya in Turkey! Will be thinking of you whilst i am on the beach, and no doubt you will be too :)!!!

WOOHOO Well done you!!!!!! See?????!!!!!!!!!

Really excited for you - only one more sleep! It's a shame we can't just drop everything and go (like most men I could mention!!) but needs must. At least you'll go with an easy mind. Hope to catch you again before you leave but if not have a FANDABIDOZEY time!!
I'm off on 1st - 15th tho will prob catch up once or twice while I'm away. Where my husband does his scuba-diving they have free WiFi - the whole town so I usually sit in a taverna and catch up .... ***big sigh*** can't wait!
Have a ball Iris - you deserve it ... they won't recognise you! xx

I know, men just seem to do other things!!! And us women are scurrying around sorting everything..I am glad we only go on holiday usually once a year!! Although, havent been for 2 years this time round! The amount of things you need to buy, etc...I get really badly attacked by mossies, so have had to buy all the usual gumph, cream, the zapper, little wipes to take around with me...gosh the works!! Long socks for the evening..haha....yes, cant look all glam as they eat me alive and with having Scottish skin, well, it dont look too nice :)!!! Why dont the miggies bother me but the mossies do!!! Now, I need that answering :)

Ah, I forgot we would cross over with hols......oh, I do hope you have a ball Jan!! I am sure you will absolutely love it and relax and do some of your painting.....you must try and post one of them on here :) My hubbys sister is very creative and makes all sorts of things; and is into making ceramics at the minute...she makes mirrors, and all sorts..I will try and post some and show you when I get back! I wish I was creative in that way...must have some other lovely qualities instead :) :)

I am well chuffed with the weight loss...and feel very comfortable in my skin at the minute. I still have fat, and the dreaded bloody apron at my stomach, BUT, for some reason I seem to be able to disguise that! And, I can cope with it, as I like what I see in the mirror.....4 months, only in 4 months...AMAZING!! Oh hail, Lipotrim :)!!

I have posted a B4 pic on my photo album, about to try and upload my AFTER...not sure if I will manage it as I couldnt do it from home the other night, but I hope so cause the difference is amazing.....

Anyway, less of me waffling AGAIN.....I will see ya after 15th September and have an absolutely fab time too!

Take care.

Brilliant news Iris, so pleased for you chick after your disappointment last week. Just what you needed before your jollies.

I know Mary,,,I was so nervous stepping on the scales, but I kinda knew I had lost, plus I had jumped on my scales one day last week! I know I dont normally do, but I just got the urge, and was pleasantly surprised then...so, nice news for going on jollies as you say!

Thanks again Mary!!!!

great news, on your weight loss, and we are off to turkey on the 2nd of September, might treat myself to some gap jeans, everytime I have been before the clothes have seemed to small, but I am

You have a ball Joy!!!! Oh, size 10; my ultimate goal...dont you need to watch drains as i am sure you would fall down them!!!!!! You must feel fab, and yes the Turkish women are rather slim and small....I havent ever been able to buy much out there, but think I should be able to this time round.

Seems everyone is off to Turkey this year!! Well, almost everyone, Jan isnt going too far from Turkey - eh ;-)!!

Take care and again, thanks

Day 15

B - choc shake - still :)
L - left over chilli/salad
D - tuna/butterbean/tomato/red onion salad.....Oh, this is my absolute favourite meal!!! Usually have lemon/oil, but had balsamic vinegar instead....
Side salad of (from allotment), lettuce, rocket, spring onion, grated carrot and radish...in lemon.

Snacks - 3 small plums

Drinks - 3 litres
2 x coffee with semi milk
1 x pepsi max

Seem to be living on meat/salad at the minute, but I am really enjoying it and with the hotter weather prefer it! I know I havent had much bread/pasta/rice etc this week, but I was doing a little experiment. I know I have problems with carbs......only in the fact I get very bloated and I cant cope with the feeling..it really makes me feel very down, so I thought I would see how I got on.

I wont be having any alcohol when on holiday as I am not a drinker so it isnt an issue, plus I tend to eat fish/meat and salad when there as well....again I usually lay off the bread when there for the same reasons above...so i reckon I should be ok.

For the first time EVER in my life I know i am going to be slim. I never ever thought I would get to that stage, because i always lost a bit of weight, but never enough and then I put it back on again, but my mind wasnt the same as it seems now.

Normally if i was going on holiday I would then think that was cause to eat whatever I liked, but I dont feel like that this time round. I am happy to eat, but dont want to pig out or even eat anything remotely bad....that might change when I am on holiday, but I dont want to get into that cycle again as this is dangerous for me and the slippery slope to destruction.

So, the next 18 days is another journey for me and I may even keep a little diary to remind myself of my ups and downs whilst there!

All in all, the past 14 weeks have been incredible.

Ah scots - hope you have a fantastic time :) relax and enjoy yourself :) xx

Iris, I know its too late now as you have already gone, but after reading about your mossie problem, have you tried Avon Skin So Soft - dry body oil. Its a spray, usually on offer at 2 bottles for £5. I take this every time to Turkey as I too get terrible mossie bites. After showering each evening I spray this on any exposed skin and in June when I was in Turkey, I didnt get one bite.

Brilliant stuff.

omg mary - i didnt think about mossy bites :eek: what can i get for them now? obv cant get any avon now :S

Go to the Chemist Tan and buy something before you go and also when you get to Turkey, they sell lemon spray in nearly every shop, buy some of that and keep it in your handbag (it comes in large or small bottles) and keep spraying regularly on your exposed skin.

Ok cheers mary - i dont know how mossys slipped my mind - too much excitement! lol I was the only one that got bit in salou - they loved my legs but not one touched the bf! lol x

We take garlic tablets (odourless ;)) and Vit B6 as well - I think they do help - I've never been a REALLY bad sufferer but DH used to get eaten alive till we started with them.

I'm a bit late telling you because we start taking them 2 weeks before we go and take them all the time we're there but they still could help. Or it's something you & others might like to try in the future. xx

HI Folks

I AM BACK!!! Flew in this afternoon.

I unofficially weighed myself this afternoon.....was petrified but i needed to know. Thought I would do it in the morning tomorrow, but then decided, I would do it today, in the middle of the day, after eating, etc....and waw....only put on 2kg (4.4lbs)!!!!

I kept a food diary the whole holiday!! Yes, I know sad...but I had to. I did so well until the last few days but in some ways it was just out of my hands with meals out with family, etc.....and I tried so much to stay clear of carbs..hahah...in Turkey!!!! Hardest thing ever!!!! So, I know the weight gain is incidental and I should move that within the next few days.

I am doing 2 shakes/1 meal until Monday. I am working in Blackpool Friday, and then having a meal out Fri night and Sat afternoon, so thought if I do 2 shakes, etc and then go to the pharmacy on Monday...hopefully by then I will MAYBE have shifted the 4 lbs.....I will do some exercise, but not tonight..too knackered!

Had a great holiday, but had a very bad fall as I got on the plane.....and really feel down on my two knees (not good when I already need a right knee cap)!!! So, the start of the holiday was with bloody knees, and well, I was bruised for most of the holiday...only just recovering now, but think I may have chipped a bone in my right knee!!!

Went to Istanbul for 3 days, Dalyan for 6 days, Kusadasi for 5 days, Bayramouglou for 3 days and the rest in Istanbul again! So, we did a lot of travelling...and yes, got eaten alive! I bought all sorts of stuff which didnt deter only helped after they had a good suck of my Scottish blood!!! Mary, I only read your message tonight, so I will get some for when we go next time as it sounds great! And Jan, didnt know about the lemon either!!!! So, good tips that I will remember.

Well, I got the most amazing comments ever! Everyone was shocked at the amount of weight I had lost...my OH friend asked me where my other half was..haha..I didnt understand until he said it was re: my weight loss!! That kept me going and I did so well. I would say yesterday was the worst day for wanting to binge, but I didnt!! I was amazed at myself, but didnt enjoy breakfasts at all....tried not to eat bread so hardly ate much until night time. Was so concious of what I was eating and just wanted to get back on shakes as I was sick of food.

Mum in law is such an amazing cook and feeds you CONSTANTLY!! I found that hard.....no sooner had you finished breakfast that the fruit came out, then it was lunch, then nuts came out, then dinner and so it goes on!!!

So back to normal now. And, yes, I am going back on TFR 100% Monday and I dont want to be 10stone now; but either 8.5 to 9stone. Think I should be able to do this by October/November.....my goal is size 10 if possible. NOt going to put pressure on myself, just want to lose the weight but tone as well.

I felt great on holiday, but my ultimate goal is to wear a bikini next time and not a tankini....so, I have to start now!!!!

Missed you all and thought about you all often.

Mary, not long now for you!!!! Less than a month now :)

I will still come on here even although will be doing TFR Monday!

I eventually will put my menus from my hols on my ALBUM...will remind me and maybe help others too when on holiday.

Take care everyone!

Iris - good to have you back with us again and I am so glad that you enjoyed your holiday.

Poor you hurting your knees before the holiday even started!

Well done on just having a small gain, I know how hard it is in Turkey as they do love their food. I had a bigger gain when I came back in June, but it soon shifted, so I have every faith in you that you will get it off and that will probably even be before you go back on TFR on Monday.

Grrreeat to have you back, the boards have been very quiet lately.

Hi,
great to have you back, glad you had a great time, even with the knees, you poor thing. Enjoy the meals out at the weekend and best of luck for your restart on Monday.
Take care.
Doirin

Sorry honey read my thread before this one and asked if you had a gain .... 4lbs is nothing!!! That is probably due to the flight and i reckon you'll have it off by the time you go to the pharmacy on monday!

Poor you with your knees - how did you manage to fall?! clumsy! :giggle:

I know what yer saying about the bread!!!!! In our hotel they had a whole corner of the big restaurant dedicated to breads and rolls and pittas etc. You could go up and cut it off yourself and some people were taking like half a loaf back to their table! there was also a guy there cooking pitta with things like cheeses and minces on/inside fresh for you! crazy isnt it!

Glad you had a good time though (bar yer knees) and glad to have you back on here :D xxx

Sorry honey read my thread before this one and asked if you had a gain .... 4lbs is nothing!!! That is probably due to the flight and i reckon you'll have it off by the time you go to the pharmacy on monday!

Poor you with your knees - how did you manage to fall?! clumsy! :giggle:

I know what yer saying about the bread!!!!! In our hotel they had a whole corner of the big restaurant dedicated to breads and rolls and pittas etc. You could go up and cut it off yourself and some people were taking like half a loaf back to their table! there was also a guy there cooking pitta with things like cheeses and minces on/inside fresh for you! crazy isnt it!

Glad you had a good time though (bar yer knees) and glad to have you back on here :D xxx

You know those mobile tunnels you go down when entering the plane,,well, it was one of those and the level was uneven as we were entering the plane...I reckon it was a good few cm of a difference and I didnt notice...didnt help wearing wedges, but then again there should have been yellow tape to tell people tha the levels were different.....I couldnt believe it....had to happen to me :)

Yes, 4lb is nothing..I too have responded to your other thread...about 2 mins ago :)

cant you like sue em for that or something?!!!! :giggle:

Back