RE-FEEDING DIARY

I live in Fitflops - they keep my back problem away (really suffer in the winter & whenever else I can't wear them for a while) So I'm taking 1 pair for everyday & one for the evening so I'm only packing the evening ones .... simples (squeak! :)) xx

Oh Jan I wish I could do that, but I know I couldnt!!! I am a bugger for shoes, even although I KNOW I wont wear them all, I have to take them JUST IN CASE!! Stupid really..

haha snap scots!!!!!! Got to have them there 'just incase' lol x

Day 12

B - choc shake
L - Tuna layer salad and LF yoghurt..lovely
D - oh, we went out tonight to a lovely pub and I had...now wait for it...very low carb :) goats cheese and sundried tomato frittata !!

You know i didnt feel guilty. I know it isnt my usual low fat, but knowing how my body reacts with carbs I felt ok with this high protein meal. I couldnt finish it and at nearly midnight now I am still full....it is amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed it, didnt feel bad and dont feel that this is a slippery slope either...my mindset is so different.

I will, though cut down a little tomorrow just to limit any damage, if any.

Not so good on water today as I was so busy and just kept forgetting to sip, which is not normally like me!

I actually had quite a bad day today....long story and I wont bore you all, but again, realised how much I have changed as normally I would want to reach for the choc, sweets, anything to hurt myself..and you know I didnt. I didnt even want to...I just went to Starbucks and had a coffee with skimmed milk, sat and chilled out, read a paper and just thought about a few things......AMAZING! Not saying that will always be the case, but this is quite significant for me.

I am now all packed!!! Yes, packed and it is only Tuesday...just got to do my case of toiletries and a few little bits and pieces....taking 5 pair of sandals, one flipflop and one pumps.....oh dear!!!! But that is good for me!

Dont worry Mary; I am the same..I am still trying to download my before and kinda after pics,,still not done it! Will get there eventually.
Oh, he will have been pleased!!
Did you hear about that guy pulling his trousers down and showing his backside at Ataturk!!!!! Not the done thing at all...not to modern day Turks! My husband was absolutely horrified being a Kamalist! It really offended him and he is over here...dont quite understand why he did it as most people havent a clue who Ataturk is!!! Strange..some people! I think he has been banned from Turkey for 5 years..

Not heard about the guy pulling his pants down at Ataturk - but not surprised at his 5 year ban! Some people just forget to show respect while in another Country.

Day 12

B - choc shake
L - Tuna layer salad and LF yoghurt..lovely
D - oh, we went out tonight to a lovely pub and I had...now wait for it...very low carb :) goats cheese and sundried tomato frittata !!

You know i didnt feel guilty. I know it isnt my usual low fat, but knowing how my body reacts with carbs I felt ok with this high protein meal. I couldnt finish it and at nearly midnight now I am still full....it is amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed it, didnt feel bad and dont feel that this is a slippery slope either...my mindset is so different.

I will, though cut down a little tomorrow just to limit any damage, if any.

Not so good on water today as I was so busy and just kept forgetting to sip, which is not normally like me!

I actually had quite a bad day today....long story and I wont bore you all, but again, realised how much I have changed as normally I would want to reach for the choc, sweets, anything to hurt myself..and you know I didnt. I didnt even want to...I just went to Starbucks and had a coffee with skimmed milk, sat and chilled out, read a paper and just thought about a few things......AMAZING! Not saying that will always be the case, but this is quite significant for me.

I am now all packed!!! Yes, packed and it is only Tuesday...just got to do my case of toiletries and a few little bits and pieces....taking 5 pair of sandals, one flipflop and one pumps.....oh dear!!!! But that is good for me!

That meal sounds GORGEOUS!!! Just my kind of thing ... YUM!!! xx

Really sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday but at least it gave you the opportunity to become aware that you HAVE changed and congratulate yourself for that!
I hope whatever it is gets sorted soon. Peace of mind is THE most important thing IMHO - without that nothing in life works and we can never feel satisfied or content and that's what I would wish for everyone I care about .... well actually everyone in fact! xx

Hi Jan

All sorted now...thanks. It was good all round to be honest. I just couldnt believe my reaction and that I just didnt want to go and blow it. I just felt so calm about food!

And when we went to the pub, I would normally really fret and get all worried about eating cheese, etc....but I felt so comfortable and enjoyed every bit of it!

Thanks for caring :) You have been an absolute brick and I thank you very much for your support and help to me..well, all of you because I wouldnt have managed without you all..you have been great and pointed me in the right directions!

Day 14

B - choc shake
L - tuna salad with balsamic vinegar
D - homemade chilli and salad with VLF Mayo/nat yoghurt.

Snacks - 3 small plums

Drinks - 3 litres water, 1 pepsi max, 2 coffees with semi skimmed milk.

A very busy day again today at the office as I try to get myself organised to finish up tomorrow. Hubby and I went to Stockport to do last minute shopping and a trip to the hairdressers for us both.
Got home fairly late, but made my chilli, which was lovely,,,not had chilli for a long, long time! Didnt have a big portion as I felt so full!! Just dont seem to have a big appetite at all.

Did 20 mins on the vibroplate then boxed it up as it is being collected tomorrow!

I am considering joining a really lovely gym at a hotel near us, which has jacuzzi, sauna, turkish steam room, swimmng pool and all the aerobic classes, etc.....did look at it last year, but really considering it for when we get back, so will keep you posted.

So, two more sleeps before we head off to Turkey and I am very excited now.

Going to bed now as it is almost 12:30!! Getting later every evening.

awww why is your vibro plate going?
i get free access to the gym, sauna, steam room and pool & classes at the hotel i work at ... maybe i should take advantage?!! lol

Im jealous you are flying before me :( i want to go now!!!!!! :D 3 more sleeps - well actually, 2 - i prob wont sleep saturday ill be too excited!!:D

Just has a read through your posts Iris as I havent been on for awhile, your doing great... well done and enjoy the hols x

awww why is your vibro plate going?
i get free access to the gym, sauna, steam room and pool & classes at the hotel i work at ... maybe i should take advantage?!! lol

Im jealous you are flying before me :( i want to go now!!!!!! :D 3 more sleeps - well actually, 2 - i prob wont sleep saturday ill be too excited!!:D

Hi Tan

I only hired it for a month....I am still not convinced it did a lot of good, although I saw my pharmacist today for the first time in 2 weeks and she says my skin looks great and that I have the skin of a younger person, so maybe it has helped! I just dont know if it is LT, the hula or the plate, but I really enjoyed it! It was too big though..we only have a little cottage and it almost took up the space in the livingroom!!!!

Oh, I would take advantage of everything you can get..it is called BELES (in Turkish, pronounced BELESH)!! HAHA..It is a standing joke in Turkey, where if you say belesh, then we laugh, cause it is FREE!!!

I am excited too, I only have 1 more to go, but I hope I sleep like a baby tonight cause I have been getting to bed around 1am, getting up at 6:30, doing a full day, then everything else when I get home. I havent watched TV in probably a month!!!!!!

I will pop on again tonight and maybe a bit tomorrow as we dont leave home till around 1pm!

WEEK 14 (2ND WEEK REFEED)

Well, I did it!!! I lost :) I lost 1.8lbs this week!! So, you were all right, it would even itself out!

Feel fab and my pharmacist was lovely today as well as it was my usual girl!

I have been mad busy at work and at home and just feel absolutely shattered! I have a lot to do tonight with sorting the cat, and the allotments as well before we leave and last minute things that need doing. Never straight forward and relaxing when you go on holiday.

Will pop on later folks!

yay well done scots :) i bet that has put you at ease abit hasnt it? :)

WOOHOO Well done you!!!!!! See?????!!!!!!!!!

Really excited for you - only one more sleep! It's a shame we can't just drop everything and go (like most men I could mention!!) but needs must. At least you'll go with an easy mind. Hope to catch you again before you leave but if not have a FANDABIDOZEY time!!
I'm off on 1st - 15th tho will prob catch up once or twice while I'm away. Where my husband does his scuba-diving they have free WiFi - the whole town so I usually sit in a taverna and catch up .... ***big sigh*** can't wait!
Have a ball Iris - you deserve it ... they won't recognise you! xx

Well, I did it!!! I lost :) I lost 1.8lbs this week!! So, you were all right, it would even itself out!

Feel fab and my pharmacist was lovely today as well as it was my usual girl!

I have been mad busy at work and at home and just feel absolutely shattered! I have a lot to do tonight with sorting the cat, and the allotments as well before we leave and last minute things that need doing. Never straight forward and relaxing when you go on holiday.

Will pop on later folks!

Brilliant news Iris, so pleased for you chick after your disappointment last week. Just what you needed before your jollies.

great news, on your weight loss, and we are off to turkey on the 2nd of September, might treat myself to some gap jeans, everytime I have been before the clothes have seemed to small, but I am

Hi Joy!! Congrats on the size 10s!!

Do you know that if you need to change/add anything to any post you've done you can hit the edit button at the bottom of it and make any ammendments .... ? Sorry if I'm telling you something you already know ;) xx

Back