Re-feeding...need support!

mickigirl

Having lost 35 lbs in just under 2 months on LT, I am now on the 3rd day of my re-feeding programme, and it is really hard. Now that I have introduced real food back, my appitite and cravings have come back with a vengeance!
What can I do? When I was in ketosis, of course my cravings disappeared.
HELP!!
Has anyone out there experienced the same as me........is there hope that I will overcome these cravings? What did you guys do?

Having lost 35 lbs in just under 2 months on LT, I am now on the 3rd day of my re-feeding programme, and it is really hard. Now that I have introduced real food back, my appitite and cravings have come back with a vengeance!
What can I do? When I was in ketosis, of course my cravings disappeared.
HELP!!
Has anyone out there experienced the same as me........is there hope that I will overcome these cravings? What did you guys do?

Hiya - sorry you're havin a tough time....:(

probably just take you a while getting used to food again....are you still drinkin lots of water ?? sometimes our bodies tell us we're hungry and really we're thirsty.......

try to do something else to take your mind off food....go for a walk, take a bath, brush your teeth, phone a friend, read a book....ANYTHING to take your mind off mindless eating......

hope it gets better for you soon.....

Debz xx

Back