Re-Feeding On LT could someone tell me a bit more about it?

Sorry, Chitty, didn't answer your question - yes, straight from shakes to this - seems too much too soon, doesn't it?!

making tea, will be back.

Sorry, Chitty, didn't answer your question - yes, straight from shakes to this - seems too much too soon, doesn't it?!

making tea, will be back.

Hmmmm not to sure, perhaps to good to be true and lose weight.:crazy: When do you get weighed as I already have my fingers and toes crossed that you lose, then I know just what to do the week before I go away........;)

What date to you go on holiday? Sorry if you have already said, that is my other problem, I'm so forgetful/////////// :eek:

my Goodness I have only been away for one weekend and I have missed so much!! Hi everybody!

Hi you...its been busy today!!! How was your weekend?

Hi Chitty I weighed today and stayed the same, will be weighing again next Tuesday 21st then on holiday on the 25th. Don't think I'll lose anything, to be honest, will just be happy to stay the same before I go!

Just realised I've actually LOST 2lbs this week, not stayed the same. I was thinking of what I was when I went away on Thursday and what I was when I got back yesterday - stayed the same. I lost 2lbs from day 1 to day 4 though.

Just realised I've actually LOST 2lbs this week, not stayed the same. I was thinking of what I was when I went away on Thursday and what I was when I got back yesterday - stayed the same. I lost 2lbs from day 1 to day 4 though.

That's fab and really good news, wow will do just that one week before I go away. You'll have to up date your ticker.
Luv Chitty

Hi you...its been busy today!!! How was your weekend?

It was good but bad if you know what I mean. Of course you dont know what I mean because that was goobelygook!

I enjoyed it at the time but I feel bad now that I am back in the land of LT. Not because I dont like LT because I love the results but just because I feel guity and disappointed with myself for being weak!!

Oh poor you....sent you a note on another thread. But you can do this - that 1lb will be gone in a few days......(((())))) hugs going your way.....

I know it will and I am just going to have to be good or else I am just wasting my money!! Good thing is though I got a free week this week because I have missed the odd day (ha)!! :)

Yay for a free week LOL!!! OK, time to get back on the wagon now!

*holds out hand and yanks Rach back onto said wagon!*

Thanks Elle *Rach takes out her flapjak and smacks Elle over the head for doing these little anecdotes*

Im Joking I think they are funny!!!

Hee hee you two!! And we wonder why we need senokot!! LOL

Dont get too excited about the flapjacks Chitty (and yes they are on LT) - its a bit like chewing MDF LOL! Actually, I think they are fine, its just good to have something to chew.

Dont get too excited about the flapjacks Chitty (and yes they are on LT) - its a bit like chewing MDF LOL! Actually, I think they are fine, its just good to have something to chew.

Ahhh I was just getting into the idea...... perhaps I'll just have to make some which are health and low fat when I reach goal....:angeldevil:

Are you enjoying Lipotrim, I have a friend who lives in Lincolnshire, in a place called Woodhall Spa I think...... Any where near you.

Hmmm I wouldnt say I am *enojying* LT LOL!! I could murder a glass of wine at the moment!!
I'm right down in the very south of the county - its the biggest county in the UK, and we are 70 miles from Lincoln!!!

70 miles from Lincoln, thats where they filmed some of the Da Vinc Code isn't it. Did you get to see Tom Hanks.....
And wine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I just want food...... but I will not give in. I know I will enjoy my holiday so much more if I am good before I go.

I've just tried on a new bikini and it looks ok.:eek: Not to much tummy wobble and my boobs are well hidden the top. So thats it can't eat now else the bikini will stay in the suitcase..... lol....

Back