re-introduction...I'm back

redmel

Dreamer
Hello SF'ers

I was following this plan back in 2008, I stopped at about this time 2yrs ago as I found out I was pregnant...baby was born in March last year, anyway I have since had another baby (4wks ago) which is my 4th and final:p

I have the 2 babies blessing in 3wks time and would like to lose a couple of pound before then as although my outfit fits...it is slightly tight and a 5-7lb loss would really help.

So, I am going to start tomorrow and stick with it for 3wks...then take it from there to see if I want to continue. I would love to lose 9lb but being realistic I am aiming for around 6lb, as this would be a steady 2lb per week. I can't do any sit-ups or anything too strenuous for the next two weeks, which will be after my 6wk post-natal check up, so I am relying solely on the diet to lose weight.

I will need all the willpower in the world as the older two boys are broken up from school so I will have more junk in the cupboards than usual...plus my stress levels will no doubt be higher:rolleyes:

I look forward to chatting to you all:)

Mel x

Thanks for the welcomes:)

I can't remember exactly how much I lost, it was over a stone though, and I wasn't here for long.

I hope I can stick to it, as I am struggling to get in the right frame of mind, but I REALLY need to do this. Mainly for my own self esteem more than anything else.

I suppose I should double check my tins of powders are still in date!

xx

Great to see you back - but (putting my midwife's hat on for the moment), SlimFast probably isn't really the best diet for you if you're breastfeeding. Too low calorie, and too low in protein.
However if you're not - good luck, and hope your outfit is a bit looser by the blessing!

welcome back to slimfast and good luck on the loss for the blessings im sure you will do great and look fantastic

Back