Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

well my weigh in isnt until 7;30 so I prob wont be home by then........Ill post it 2nite or 2moro it doesnt matter if you have to carry it over to next week!!!!

thanks for lettin me in.....this support network thingy really works eh??

xx
xx

hi every1 well been off the diet 5days so ive restarted again.. day1 2day ... been 2 see the cdc and ive lost 3lbs !!! not sure how ..... so 3lbs lost 22lbs.. lost oct..22lbs lost in total......:)

23 results outstanding!!!

well my weigh in isnt until 7;30 so I prob wont be home by then........Ill post it 2nite or 2moro it doesnt matter if you have to carry it over to next week!!!!

thanks for lettin me in.....this support network thingy really works eh??

xx
xx

i find it helps me no end as you have so much support and you make fantastic friends :) join a team if you can for the weekly challenge. that's a great help for me xxx

Please can I join your gang?! Im 1 week in, lost 7lb in my first week doing SS. Weigh day is Friday

well done on the 7lbs and welcome to the club!!! x

hi every1 well been off the diet 5days so ive restarted again.. day1 2day ... been 2 see the cdc and ive lost 3lbs !!! not sure how ..... so 3lbs lost 22lbs.. lost oct..22lbs lost in total......:)

well done sue! xxx

as the title says, 23 of you still haven't posted results xxx

RESULTS!!!

Right everyone!

This weeks Slimmer of the Week with a whopping loss of 18lbs is....

CD100CLUBSLIMMEROFTHEWEEKBADGE.gif

Dancing Queen!!

Well done hun!!!

Lots of people didn't post results this week which is pretty disappointing but for those who did, well done!!! xxxx

Attachments

• Wednesday 29th October results.jpg
    Wednesday 29th October results.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 49
Well done to everybody and a big thanks to Gem for all the hard work.

well done dancin queen:) and as sed above thanx gem 4 all your hard work xx

well done dancing queen......im just back from my 1st weigh in and Ive lost 8 and a quarter pounds since sunday........I am soooooooo chuffed.......

looking forward to next thurs........6lb to my 1st stone off!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Weigh in

Great work Dancing Queen! Fabulous!!! :clap:

My weigh-in isn't until 8.00 wed night so i don't think i'll be able to sneak through my results in time.

Can you add these details for next weeks weigh-in please Gem! Thanks again for running this! :thankyou:

miss piggy:
loss this week: -6.5lbs
total loss: -19lbs (end of week 2) :D
loss this month: -19lbs

Sorry I didn't get my result in. Not been sleeping very well this week and with the time difference...I didn't get on it time.

I didnt lose anything, so a bit pissed off...but hey. I could feel that I hadn't...extremely bloated!

Well done Dancing Queen. Brilliant Result!!!
Do we girls rock or do we girls ROCK!!!
Lets hear it for Gem............. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, thanks for doing this for us Gem!
Lynne x
PS.... weigh day for me in the morning!

Well done! My weigh in is tonight - got a good feeling....

Good luck FocusedTer and welcome!!! How many of those 22lbs have you lost in October hun? x
Hi all sorry i aint been on here this week, have wi this afternoon so will update later!

Good luck saraian and everyone else who has a weigh in today!!!
I won't be posting my result this week as I am not getting weighed until Sat 8th Nov and I don't trust the accuracy of my scales!!! x

Back