Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

fink my names been missed off :(

sorry hun, don't know what happened there! i shall add you on again x

Congratulations Yasmine :wow:

And well done STBLGem for all your hard work in re-inventing the CD 100% Club! :happy096:

thanks Frances! it's nice to have something to keep me busy!!! x

What a fab idea - you can never have enough motivation. I'd love to be part of the 100% Club.

I started CD sole source on 7th October.

14.10.08 1st week - 10lbs loss :D
21.10.08 2nd week - 4lb loss :eek:

Val

welcome Val! looking forward to seeing your losses! x

LOVIN the new badge Gem!!!

WD Yasmin fantastic result ....thats over a stone! I'm soooooooo jealous, keep going hun can't wait to see your result next week, you really are the incredible shrinking woman!

xxx

thanks thinkthincd! i was quite impressed with my efforts on the badge too :)

Hi everybody.
Posting and running (hairdressers this aft)
I lost 6 lbs today.:D:eek:
Lynne x

well done Lynne! superb loss! x

Lost 6 pounds this week!!

2/10/08 Week One Lost 1st 3lbs
9/10/08 Week Two Lost 8lbs 3oz
16/10/08 Week Three Lost 4lbs 8oz
23/10/08 Week Four Lost 6lbs

Total weight loss so far after three weeks - 2Stone 7lbs 11oz

fantastic loss Docmel!!! keep it up! x

evening gem 3lb loss this week ,20lb overall loss ,and 9lb for oct,and that concludes the voteing from soolaboola this week.lol............

thanks soolaboola and well done! x

Hi there.... well I've lost another 4 lbs this week.... hoorah..

So thats 15lbs so far in October
and 41lbs total loss (40.8 rounded up!!)

Well done everyone on last week and keep up the fantastic work.

Jules x

fantastic Jules!!! you are doing brilliantly! x

Just to let you all know, I am going away until Tues 28th so I won't be around. But keep posting your losses and I will have fun catching up when I come back!

Speak soon everyone! xxx

Going to Stonehenge, the Isle of Wight, Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon Jules. Going to be a busy girl!!! xxx

Have a good time Gem, take care and be safe.
Lynne x
You are doing a magic job of the club, its much appreciated. Your a star.
Lynne x

Have a good time Gem xx

have a nice break Gem!!!!!

Hello everyone :)

Was so good at 100% ss in the beginning then about 5 weeks in a started nibbling, which led to about 5-6 weeks of messing about on the diet. Now today is my original starting day (Friday) and i want to start SSing 100% again in the run up to xmas.

So im signing up if you'll have me :-O

hi every one sorry i didint post my losses i i had none ive gained 15 pounds last ten days i restarted today with weight at 23 04 so no losses this month but a total loss of 43 pounds

so sorry for messing you about if i cant stick to it this week and get back in ketosis ill take my name off as i cant be messing you about xxxxxx

Hi I thought Id better post my results now as I may forget!!
started CD 11th sept
loss this week 3
Loss for October 15
Total loss 31
xx

Week 2 SS results.

Just had this weeks visit to CDC.

Week 2 - 6lbs.

Total loss since 10/10/08 -20lb :party0049:

Channy35 here,

This week's weight loss -5lbs
Overall October loss -22lbs

hi every one sorry i didint post my losses i i had none ive gained 15 pounds last ten days i restarted today with weight at 23 04 so no losses this month but a total loss of 43 pounds

so sorry for messing you about if i cant stick to it this week and get back in ketosis ill take my name off as i cant be messing you about xxxxxx

Hey, nightnight

I know exactly how you are feeling honey. I had a fab loss this week and lost 19lb just like your first week and I don't know what has happened to me but I have been really struggling and I think I have gained almost all of that weight back in the space of a week. I don't think I started to eat neccesarily out of hunger either, probably out of bad habit and missing the actual process of eating. I am sick of the yo-yoing and thought that if you wanted to PM me I would give you my number and we could have a good chat and maybe buddy up. I really think it would help both of us. I think we both have a similar amount to lose too!!!!!
Go on - What ya waiting for!!
Nothing but weight to lose and a friendship to gain :D

Hello fellow 100%'ers!!!

5lbs off for me this week.

Hope you had a great break Gem,

xx

Back