Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

sorry to scare you yasmine-samara, as the others have said, you will be fine.

the team challenge has a thread somewhere with a spreadsheet on that calculates the percentages. not sure where though, sorry! x

soolaboola weigh in
this week -3
this month -12
total loss -23

Soontobelittlegem - Is it too late for me to join? I've been on a restart on SS since last week... keen to join.

Week 3 SS WI

Just had week 3 WI.

Loss - 6lb.

Total loss 26lb.

Hi Gem - Congrats on your losses :D
Lost another 4lb at todays WI - Have counted this into the Oct total.
4lb this week
21lb Oct
47lb So far

Thanks

well done on the losses mooee and Big Bird!!!

wannabslim of course you can join! need this week's weigh in result by 8pm on Weds please xxx

Oh please,

You are scaring me now. I am hoping to be well under 20 stone. Please God let the rides be a bit wider with it being America and all that........:eek:
Don't worry hun, you'll be fine!!! They are a fair bit wider over there than the British theme parks. I never once saw anyone having to get back off for being too big, and there were some very big people there. They also have seats to sit in and test to save the humiliation :ashamed0005:at the front of the queue. You'll have a great time!!:D

Thanks Gem, I'm not starting til Monday so what should I do- just post a week on Monday with my first result? x

:) thankoooo! am probs gonna need you guys loads, at least for the first few days as i find them so hard, but totally worthwhile! xx

Thanks Gem for doing my ticker for me xxxx
Lynne x

Back