Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Morning all,

4lbs off this week yay!

Gem- i'll have to check how many in oct, not got my phone to hand but 55 in total.

xx

:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Well I have come on to confess all I'm afraid and to get some help!!!!
I went out with my best friend for her 30th birthday around Liverpool and I was full of good intensions but sadly they didn't last very long. To cut a long story short I ended up having about 6 or 7 drinks and a chinese in china town at the end of the night.

Sadly thats not the worst of it.........
I told myself that I would get straight back on it sat but all I did was eat all day, toast with butter and marmalade, a few bowls of cereal throughout the day, cheese, biscuits, cups of tea with milk. I felt sick and bloated and I don't even know why I did it. I went to bed feeling very angry and disappointed with myself but I got up this morning and decided that only I can do this, I'm the one who overate yesterday and I am the one who is spending almost £50 a week (i get 4 portions a day 'cos I am over 5' 11") and it is all just a waste if I don't stop messing about with my body.
My friend has just rang me and i am meeting her at the gym in 20 mins so hopefully I can try to undo some of the damage and burn off a fair bit of the glycogen stores that will have mounted up over the past 2 days. I am a very honest person and I just wanted to come on and post how I am feeling and what I have done because if I don't face up to it then i won't get back in the saddle and carry on!!!!!!!!
I have got an exercise schedule sorted for this week so here I am, back at square one and needing loads of support to get through this week and to get back into ketosis land.
bye for now 'cos I am off to the gym.....

100% club

count me in, I'm struggling at the moment, no major cheats just little tastes when I'm cooking the family meals, I need an incentive to stay 100%,and joining this will help:wave_cry:

hi Yasmine-Samara - Well done for confessing all.As you say thats all behind you now so onwards and downwards .sounds as if you have a plan this week so go for it, try and imagine how much you could loose by Xmas prehaps you need to make a goal and treat yourself if you reach it - Something not food related !!! Here are some hugs hun but you sound back in control so go for it XxX :hug99::hug99::hug99:

Morning all,

4lbs off this week yay!

Gem- i'll have to check how many in oct, not got my phone to hand but 55 in total.

xx

well done thinkthincd!!! i've got a record of your october loss don't worry. i've got some catching up to do now lol xxx

:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Well I have come on to confess all I'm afraid and to get some help!!!!
I went out with my best friend for her 30th birthday around Liverpool and I was full of good intensions but sadly they didn't last very long. To cut a long story short I ended up having about 6 or 7 drinks and a chinese in china town at the end of the night.
Sadly thats not the worst of it.........
I told myself that I would get straight back on it sat but all I did was eat all day, toast with butter and marmalade, a few bowls of cereal throughout the day, cheese, biscuits, cups of tea with milk. I felt sick and bloated and I don't even know why I did it. I went to bed feeling very angry and disappointed with myself but I got up this morning and decided that only I can do this, I'm the one who overate yesterday and I am the one who is spending almost £50 a week (i get 4 portions a day 'cos I am over 5' 11") and it is all just a waste if I don't stop messing about with my body.
My friend has just rang me and i am meeting her at the gym in 20 mins so hopefully I can try to undo some of the damage and burn off a fair bit of the glycogen stores that will have mounted up over the past 2 days. I am a very honest person and I just wanted to come on and post how I am feeling and what I have done because if I don't face up to it then i won't get back in the saddle and carry on!!!!!!!!
I have got an exercise schedule sorted for this week so here I am, back at square one and needing loads of support to get through this week and to get back into ketosis land.
bye for now 'cos I am off to the gym.....

well done for admitting it all yasmine-samara. don't fret too much about it just get back on the CD wagon. remember how good you felt when you lost that 19lbs? well think about that feeling and compare it to how awful you felt after eating all that. remember that the next time you are about to stray. you can do this!!! xxx

count me in, I'm struggling at the moment, no major cheats just little tastes when I'm cooking the family meals, I need an incentive to stay 100%,and joining this will help:wave_cry:

welcome trisha. just need to know how many pounds you have lost altogether if any and how many of those were in October. also need you weigh in result for this week by Weds 8pm if you get weighed before then xxx

hi lost 6 lb on Oct, and 21 lb so far, since Aug, had a couple of weeks off when on holiday. about 18 - 20 lb to go . how do you add to profile ?

where do I post my weight loss, I get weighed tomorrow, do I just post it on here, to do I send it somewhere?

Hi Gem,
I just wanted to let you know I dont have a weigh in til thurs this week......so I wont be able to post it til then.....!
I think my weigh in last week goes over to this week anyway cos I didnt get it in on time am I right??

xxshellxx

yes it does shell x

and yes hypa that's fine so you're result this week will carry over to next week's xxx

well done trisha! x

I'd love to join. It's funny cos i'd never noticed this thread before but its brilliant.
I came to CD from Lipotrim having started mid July, had a series of major planned events which I coped with, came off the diet and ate normally for 3 weeks in France then beginning of Sept no probs but got fed up of the limited choice (and the chemist!!) so changed to CD but have yo-yo like nothing on earth - not helped by working nights. Basically I'm doing SS but the last few weeks have been a nightmare. I had 6lb weight loss followed by nights so my lowest ever of 1lb then 3lbs so I'm really miserable and "resent" the diet.
That is until earlier when I found this thread and read the thing Icemoose wrote about prison and choice. All I can say is i think it was written for me ! So my head feels back in gear, I'm back to the loo every hour on the hour and know my reasons why i choose a VLCD.
I'm getting weighed on Thurs so I'll check in details then.
Big cyber hugs all round

Back