Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

that will definitely be the reason.

i always have morning weigh ins and make sure i don't drink anything before so that the reading is true.

3lbs is apparently the average loss so no need to be disappointed!!! wait till you get a 1lb week. i thought my life was over when i had mine lol!!!! xxx

Hello, Can I join you?!

I am starting on the cambridge diet tomorrow. I am 14 st 7lbs and want to get to around 12 stones.

I have done Lipotrim in the past and used to be 19 stones 4. Got down to 12 stones 10 and made the mistake of thinking I could cope on my own...
Anyway, I want to start the diet tomorrow to ensure I don't put any more weight on.

Any advice about the Cambridge diet? Which are the nicest shakes?

Em

Also,

How much could I expect to lose before christmas, do you all do a lot of exersize, how much water do you drink for maximum results etc, etc!

Of course you can join!

I recommend the choc, choc mint in the sachets and i like all the tetra packs but prefer chocolate. It depends what you like though. Some people hate the ones I like!

Just remain focussed on your goal and drink lots of water! Good luck hun!!!

You post your loss here each week and I crown a Slimmer of the Week xxx

I drink 4-4.5l of water a day. I do Jazzercise twice a week but only took that up recently. By Christmas I reckon you could have lost 2st maybe more xxx

Hi Gem, just checking in with my results for this week.

4lbs off.....38.5lbs off in total.....16lbs in November so far.

Good luck with the weigh in's this week everyone.

Hi Gem here's my losses so far

3lb for this week
9lb for November
55lb altogether

Good luck to everyone for weigh-ins

Just back from weigh-in and lost another 5lbs this week. Well chuffed.

Val

Started 07.10.08
14.10.08 - 10lbs loss:D
21.10.08 - 4lbs loss :D
28.10.08 - 4lbs loss :D
11.11.08 - 3lbs loss :D
18.11.08 - 5lbs loss :D

Well done on all the fab weight losses. ive had my first way in tonight and ive lost 9lbs !!

I am so happy I am really gonna do it this time

WEEK 1 - 9LB :party0049:

Hello all,

Day 3 and going well. Drinking loads of water. Had headache for the past day but just got on the scales and 4 pounds down in 3 days!
Finding that I am very cold though - is this common?

Em

Thank you val123 u have done really well i am hoping for about 2 stone by christmas. BJskyes I too av been really really cold it must be something to do with the diet because I am never cold. Have u had this problem Val123

well done poundprincess and ejsykes I always cold too, but I don't knowif its anything to do with the diet as I'm often cold

started 9/11/08 13 st 4 ( on own scales as already had food packs and just phoned and told CD counsellor that I was restarting) weighed by counsellor on ad hoc basis on 12/11/08 12 stone 10. (8lb down - probably not that much on day 4) Weighed by counsellor end of week 1 1/2 still the same, 12 stone 10 which was a little bizarre as my jeans are very loose and can do my coat up. Wasn't too fazed as know that I'd drunk loads of water yesterday and it was later in the day so weighed myself on my scales this morning and was 12 stone 5 - ie my scales say I've lost 13 pounds and on hers 8 lb. Lets record hers and then I can jump on mine when i'm feeling down
Jayne:confused::confused:

Thank you val123 u have done really well i am hoping for about 2 stone by christmas. BJskyes I too av been really really cold it must be something to do with the diet because I am never cold. Have u had this problem Val123

I know what you mean about the cold, but it doesn't affect me the same, because I am always far too hot but since starting the diet I feel normal, which is great.

Hi,

I had weigh in this morning and have lost another 2.6 lbs.... a little disappointed but I have been on 810 this week so hopefully getting back to SS this week will shed a few more!!

Jules x

well done all of you! your all doing great...xx

Back