Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

This week's results....

Well done everyone for this week's weigh in results!!!

I am pleased to announce that this week's Slimmer of the Week is......

CD100CLUBSLIMMEROFTHEWEEKBADGE.gif

POUND PRINCESS!!!!!

Well done hun! A great start!!!

I have attached the results. Please, PLEASE people!!! We need a better turnout next week! xxx
http://img.photobucket.com

Attachments

• CD 100% CLUB RESULTS.jpg
    CD 100% CLUB RESULTS.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 38
Me again - does anyone know how i keep my weight loss on screen all the time ive tried to add it to my signature - but same prob as ticker saying to many characters!:confused::confused:

I must seem really really rude - before the last post i posted another thanking everyone for their help and support - but its not showing so i will start again

THANK YOU - THANK YOU-THANK YOU

I am so happy and well done to everyone on their fab weight losses

I dont think i could do this without the help & support of all of you

so once again THANKS- now go forth & shrink lol xx

Hi there,

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!

On day 3 today of ss and just been swimming before Uni. SW was just too slow for me so pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaase don't let me give up or feel sorry for myself. got 17 weeks til I go to Florida.

Hi poundprincess I live in Whiston, where about in merseyside are you based?

Gotta go to uni now will post later!!

ta ta xxx

Me again - does anyone know how i keep my weight loss on screen all the time ive tried to add it to my signature - but same prob as ticker saying to many characters!:confused::confused:

Hi Pound Princess - well done on the fab weight loss hun - great start!

As for the signature space - it increases with the more posts you make - I think you need to have made 50 posts before it expands enough for you to put a lot of detail in.

Well done all!

Congrats to all posting losses this week.

Especially "top loser" Pound Princess, super start.

Welcome back Yasmine-Samara.

Good luck to all in the next week ahead, lets try for super losses prior to Christmas!

;)

Thanks for the help dizzy debs really appreciated.

Yazmine-Samara hello Neighbour I live in Fazakerley.
My sister lives in Whiston Just by the hospital.

Dont worry u will do it this time i know what u mean though iv done SW & WW but 1 or 2 pounds a week is just not enough for me. I want big results right now.

This is my first time doing CD and I know that by March 2009 (sooner I hope) I WILL be 6st lighter.

Hoping for 2 stone by christmas week just checked the scales again and Ive lost another 5lb since tuesday:eek: this is the bestest (is that even a word??) diet in the world but without this forum I would have given up on day 3.

Thanks mooee for your post and to Gem for all her hard work

It's a small world!!!!!!!!

Hi pound princess,

I only live a few minutes from the hospital myself. Although I am a lot heavier than you I want to get about 6 stone off by March 19th for my hols to Florida so we need to lose about the same amount in the same time. It would be great to keep in touch and help keep each other motivated. You can't receive personal messages (PM) 'til you have reached 50 posts so get typing and I can send you my number if you want???????
I am a student nurse and my Hospital based training is at Fazakerly.
I'm on day 3 and feel very cold and tired but I'm not giving in. Who is you Councellor?

You must think I am a right nosey so and so.....lol
I'm just thrilled that there is someone else doing this in my area who I might actually get to meet and buddy up with!!!

Lins xxx

Hi Yasmine Samara I think I would be cold and tired working in that hospital lol (only joking) i know what u mean ive been really cold and i never feel the cold.
do you make the recipies? I do coz there differnet and keep me going I only have 3 sachets a day so I have 2 porridges and a veg soup a day then of a weekend I make thai chilli crisp and chicken and mushroom popodum instead of veg soup (exciting arnt i!). I dont like the shakes coz they taste too sweet but I think if you can vary it as much as poss then u are more likely to stay on track. I know without this forum i would av given up on day 3!!
im on here all the time reading stories and looking at the slideshows.pictures are amazin just think in March both of us will have r pics to show, Im gonna get a pic tken every month to see this difference - we will keep each other motivated.First bit of advice DO NOT DO THIS :17729:
Oh I nearly forgot my CDC name is Lyn.

hope everyone is doing okay. I'm still ss, I've never made any of the receipes, what are they like? which ones do people like best?

Well done edibeedee a loss is a loss. all those little losses add up in the end to a huge amount so keep going.

Trisha I have only made the crisp and popudoms which have both turned out a mixture of both lol. I was using all the mixture on a side plate with greaseproof paper still ate it though.
chicken n mushroom ones are nice so are the chilli. but I think the potato and leek are really salty and not nice at all.

I dont but the shakes or tetra packs as they r to sweet for me but there are loads of different things u can make with them and they all sound really gorg.

Also found a receipe for pate which I will make next week coz u need to get some sort of gel for that.

Happy cooking x

Hi Yasmine Samara I think I would be cold and tired working in that hospital lol (only joking) i know what u mean ive been really cold and i never feel the cold.
do you make the recipies? I do coz there differnet and keep me going I only have 3 sachets a day so I have 2 porridges and a veg soup a day then of a weekend I make thai chilli crisp and chicken and mushroom popodum instead of veg soup (exciting arnt i!). I dont like the shakes coz they taste too sweet but I think if you can vary it as much as poss then u are more likely to stay on track. I know without this forum i would av given up on day 3!!
im on here all the time reading stories and looking at the slideshows.pictures are amazin just think in March both of us will have r pics to show, Im gonna get a pic tken every month to see this difference - we will keep each other motivated.First bit of advice DO NOT DO THIS :17729:
Oh I nearly forgot my CDC name is Lyn.

OMG,

My CDC is called Lynn too!
Is she from Knowsley Village??????? This is getting stranger by the minute. I haven't tried the recipies but I will have a go today. How do you make the crisps?? I have told myself that I am not going to weight myself at home as I don't want to get disheartened. After 3 days I had only lost 2lb and it really did put me on a downer but I suppose it will catch up by the end of the week and once I am fully in ketosis and have got rid of all my glycogen stores then it should fall off. What day do you go to see Lynn? I am going this tues 4.30pm. I have got loads more than 6 stone to lose so somehow I don't think I would be eligable to put my pics on the slideshow in march but I am trying to not look at the whole task ahead in one great big chunk 'cos it will just get me down. I am taking it one stone at a time and week by week as it is just over 16 weeks 'til I go on hol to Florida with my 2 little girls and my partner. They are only 2 & 4 and I would be devastated if I couldn't fit on the rides at Disney or if I was too knackered to enjoy Florida too the full. In the short term I want to be as fit and healthy as I can for then and I know you need to be careful with exercise the first few weeks on the diet so I have been going swimming in the mornings before Uni. After a couple of weeks I will start introducing the gym and using my exercise bike at home.

We can and will do this!!!!!!!!!:party0011::party0011:
Lets help eachother to stick to it and stay on track!!! :D:girlpower:

thanks Pound Princess I'll have to get some of the recipes off the web site and give them a go, need to get some more cd stuff though so I'll have to see what I need and for the recipes and get it on mon

OMG,

My CDC is called Lynn too!
Is she from Knowsley Village??????? This is getting stranger by the minute. I haven't tried the recipies but I will have a go today. How do you make the crisps?? I have told myself that I am not going to weight myself at home as I don't want to get disheartened. After 3 days I had only lost 2lb and it really did put me on a downer but I suppose it will catch up by the end of the week and once I am fully in ketosis and have got rid of all my glycogen stores then it should fall off. What day do you go to see Lynn? I am going this tues 4.30pm. I have got loads more than 6 stone to lose so somehow I don't think I would be eligable to put my pics on the slideshow in march but I am trying to not look at the whole task ahead in one great big chunk 'cos it will just get me down. I am taking it one stone at a time and week by week as it is just over 16 weeks 'til I go on hol to Florida with my 2 little girls and my partner. They are only 2 & 4 and I would be devastated if I couldn't fit on the rides at Disney or if I was too knackered to enjoy Florida too the full. In the short term I want to be as fit and healthy as I can for then and I know you need to be careful with exercise the first few weeks on the diet so I have been going swimming in the mornings before Uni. After a couple of weeks I will start introducing the gym and using my exercise bike at home.

We can and will do this!!!!!!!!!:party0011::party0011:
Lets help eachother to stick to it and stay on track!!! :D:girlpower:

!!! We have the same CDC I go tuesdays as well!!!:eek::eek::eek:

!!! We have the same CDC I go tuesdays as well!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Did you go last week with your partner and a little girl? As I was going last week a woman got out of a silver car wearing a red coat, was that you? I have got a silver Renault Scenic and I has two little girls with me. This gets weirder by the minute!!!!!! :eek::rolleyes::eek::cool:

No that wasnt me - I am feelin really hungry everybody is eatin pizza and chips and i cant have any:(.

Gonna make my thai chilli crisp soon, but still dont know if ive got to eat them within 15mins (but i dont think that will be a problem lol)

No that wasnt me - I am feelin really hungry everybody is eatin pizza and chips and i cant have any:(.

Gonna make my thai chilli crisp soon, but still dont know if ive got to eat them within 15mins (but i dont think that will be a problem lol)

How do you make them?

hi guys!

sorry i've been a bit quiet but i am moving house this weekend and it is complete madness! i promise to catch up soon!

on a more positive note, i lost 4.6lbs this week at weigh in!!! xxx

Yasmin Samara Im not sure if i do it right but what i do is - mix it into a smooth paste then put it on a baking paper on a plate and microwave until it looks crispy mine normal take between 1-2 mins - if you go back a few pages on this thread I posted loads of recipies that i found this will tell u how to do it properly.

Good Luck xx

Well done little gem ive been looking at your weight losses and they are always fantastic do u do anything else apart from your jazzercise? xx

Back