Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Well done Gem,

You have done really well especially with the house move. I think a lot of people would have used it as an excuse to eat but well done you for staying focussed.
:D :superwoman:

Keep up the good work - you are such an inspiration!!!

Lins xxx

Super result Gem,

Especially with the added pressure of the move too.

well done Gem, hope your settling in, I'm on a night shift and am a bit weary now, just having a quick break and a nice warm chocolate shake. Getting weighed at 1800, have been good all week so let hope it pays off, let you know later
J:wave_cry:

Hello my lovelys!

Well done to all of us losers this week lol!

4lbs for me Gem! And WD on yours again!

xxx

Hi all, great week for me!!...5lbs lost and in a comfie size 14!!! Yipee!!...xx

is it to late to join??
my weigh in is a monday but will post on the wednesday

loss this week 8lbs (first week)
loss total 8lbs (he he)
loss this month 8lbs

is that right??
xxxx

Well done all!

My WI results for this week is - 3lb.

Determined to lose a little more next week!

Hi Gem

Hope your move went well and you're getting organised.

My weight loss this week is -3.5lbs so thats 19.5lbs this month and 42lbs in total.

Well done on all your great weight loss - good luck to Yasmine Samara for your weigh in tonight.

Not feelin so good today I am still cold well actually shaking with a sore head and feeling really sluggish.

Weighed myself this morning my scales say I have lost 7lb but will probably be aroung 5lb tonight when i go to get weighed by CDC.

I HATE BEING WEIGHED AT NIGHT TIME :cry:

Hope u have settled in Gem I will post my results later on tonight xx

Hey Gem hope the move went to plan. Well pleased this week 5lb gone thats 14lb for November and 60lb in total. Big well done to everyone of us who have lost this week.:talk017:

Well I am really pleased after only SSing for 5 days I lost 8lb this week. CDC scales were a bit odd this week and she said she thought they needed a new battery so Mine weighed me exactly the same as hers last week so we said we would go with mine this week and I will take mine with me to her house in future. I was strange, I got on at first and they said I had gained a stone :eek:, Then she got on them and thay said she was a stone heavier :eek: so she took the battery out and put it back in again and they still weighed me 3 different weights. I hope she managed to get a new battery before everyone else came !!!!

Hello gem once again I am amazed :eek: ive lost 7lbs this week

WEEK: 7LBS
NOV: 16LBS
TOTAL: 16LBS

Congrats to all that have lost
xx

Well done you - She was in a panic about the scales. She must have sorted them out in time then!!!
6stone by March here we come......lol

Yasmin-Samara OMG thats fantastic:eek: 8lbs in 5 days!! keep it up we only really need 3.5lb per week to hit our target so anything else is a bonus.My scales are nomally a pound less than CDC's so she must of got them fixed as I gained a 1lb throughout the day. Isnt it exciting knowing that possibly by christmas we could be 2stone lighter or more. Im ssing through til January what plan r u on?and are u having a break over christmas?

Well done on your weightloss Trisha xx

Hello -I appear to have missed updating here -sorry

weight end Oct 16st 02lb
weigh in 24/11/08 15st 03lb
next weigh in will be 1/12/08 so for Nov 13 pounds

Ho hum at least its going down :)

Hello everyone, stopped by to report my loss. I weighed in one day early as I am now in Dallas and will travel on to Kansas in the morning for Thanksgiving. My loss this week is -6.4. I am so excited and pleased. I will sort my ticker out later. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
edi

Back