Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

hi gem! had a great week and lost an amazing 6lbs STILL IN SHOCK!!....XX

Thats fantastic weigh loss - did u do anything different e.g more exercise. My loss has been really slow this week, but I have not been swimming this week so dont know if its that!
At what stage does the weight loss slow down coz im hoping for about 5lb per week is that too much??

Woo hoo, I lost 4lbs this week.
Only 10lbs until I get to target yay!

HI

I just joined and only been on CD for 1 week and 5 days, can I still join?

Il weigh myself tomorrow and total loss on my sig:D

Hi Gem

4lbs off for me this week so that's a total of 4lbs for December and 46lbs in total.

Hey folks 3lb loss for me this week which I'm amazed at since I have been ss+'ing, so thats 3lb for December and 63lb altogether. Well done to everyone who has lost this week.

After my disasterous week with all the stress in uni and my totm I went to WI and gained 3lb. It was totally expected and it has gone now so there is nothing I can do about it. I have got some catching up to do now if I am to achieve my 6stone target in time for my hols in march. I was supposed to be going out for a meal for my friends birthday tomorrow and my Xmas party on sat but I have decided I am not going to go. Losing weight means more to me that a few nights out!!!
I have regained my focus now and I am ready to face another week.
Well done to everyone.

Oops, forgot to post!

Well done to everyone who has lost this week.

My weight loss for this week -7lb.

Feeling really determined to reach the 4st mark by the end of the year!

Stay with it Yasmine, you CAN do it.:)

thought id posted but cant find it!

8.6lb off this week!
thats 16.6lbs in total this month!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Results again!

Here we go again! Another results night is upon us! I can't believe it has come round so quickly!!!
Some excellent results again ladies!!!

The Slimmer of the Week this week is.....
CD100CLUBSLIMMEROFTHEWEEKBADGE.gif

emmie83!!!

Well done again!!!

Let's step it up this week! We need some excellent results and a better turnout!!!
xxx

Attachments

• RESULTS.jpg
    RESULTS.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 34
Well done everyone!!

Hope all get good losses this week.

:):D:)

it was that .6 of a lb that did it wasnt it lol!!! thanks gem!
xxx

every .6 counts well done!

Well done Emmie!!! Here is my loss for next weeks total!! Lost 2.5lbs. Not thrilled but deserved! Next week.....

Miss Piggy:
loss this week: -2.5lbs

total loss: -36.5lbs
loss this month: -2.5lbs

Thanks Gem!!

Well done miss piggy!

Hi Guys.... well somehow I forgot to post last week... don't know how that happened but ho hummm.... nevermind... well done everybody else on their losses.

Well I weighed in yesterday and have lost 4 lbs this weeks... so thats a total of 60lbs loss and 4lbs for December.

Jules x

Back