Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Hi, i started cd in august last year, i did really well to start with but then my dog died, followed by my nana, i then decided to have a break to get my head around things. i have now restarted here are my figures.
start weight 20stone 12lb
i now weigh 19stone 11
weigh in is thursday night so will let you know how i get on, i really need this to work, am gonna take it a day at a time so gl all you fellow cd'ers

Last edited:
It is entirely possible you might have only lost 2.2 lbs so far this week but dropped another lb by tomorrow.

You've lost 1.4 stone in 3 weeks! Where else could you get those results. Eevn adding on your 2.2lbs loss takes you to a stone and a half in a month!

I think you would be mad to give up. And when you eat out of spite you are only spiting yourself.

Get back on that horse!

Hi I'm new but i really want to do this 100 percent no cheating! Aiming for 4 stone from start. Started at 15 stone 12.
Lost 10 pounds first week
not weighed til tomorrow this week
so total of ten pound.
I already lost 4 stone in a year but just want the rest off as quick as possible now!!!

Hi all, I am in my 4th week of SS 100% hope all are doing well.

New & apprehensive

Hi all. Weighed and met my counsellor today. I will start ss+ in 2 days but am worried that I won't cope with the lack of food.:rolleyes:

Started Mon 20th april on SS+. Weighed in 27th april, lost 9.25lbs.
next weigh in not due until 6th may, but i have given it 100% so far, so will hope to get to that first milestone of 1 stone off by then.

starting weight was 253lbs (18st 1lb)
current weight 244lbs (17st 5 3/4lbs)

good luck to everybody, this club is a great idea! :D

Hi could I join the cd 100% club?
Have only just found this site, so it's all new to me...I'm not even sure if I'm doing it right!!
Anyway I started on 20th April CD SS
Start weight 13st 8lbs
Target weight 9st 7lbs

weight.png

week 1 5.5lbs lost
week 2 6.5lbs lost
Total loss so far 12lbs

Let me know what I need to do please!!!

I'd like to join please.

I get get weighted for my first time tonight, been doing SS for one week now, no cheating!

Hi, I'd also like to join. I am due to collect my packs tomorow evening to start on fri, I can't wait and really need the support.

Thanks

Ist weigh in

Hi all, my first wi today but only 5 days since started. Lost 6lb. I still find I'm hungry though. Feeling positive. Have managed to get some porridge as I can't do with the soup and it's pretty OK.

Hi, Would like to join. Am new to CD doing SS. On day 4 and feeling great. Felt awful in the evenings day 1-3, but feel so much better today, have not felt hungary at all today. My 1st weigh in will be Tues. :p

Hi! I would like to be in the club!! The problem is is that I can't weigh every week. I will probably only be able to weigh once a month. I start CD SS this week. Cheers!

Hiya!

I started last year, been off and on, to cut a long story short I am hoping to start again tomorrow, hope I can join again?

Ive lost 28lbs in total so far on SS and SS+, now Im back on SS!

Reena :D

Would love to join, am sailing through my second week and hope to continue til goal. Hoping it will come someday with the hard work and perseverance :)

Monica's skiddiiiiiiing in!!!:D hello can I join you all? I am on my day 3 happy that I will be put at work today so hopefully manage it better. I am doing this 100% till target then I might have a choccie bun:D Hugs Mxx

Hi All

Im back totally fell of the wagon since christmas and have managed to put on roughly 1stone and a half I have loads of packs left over so im not going back to my cd councillor until I have lost this weight. so as from 2morrow I will be back on ss 100% and have got to say the biggest motivation is this site. will weigh in next friday.

Well done everyone xx

Hi can I join - on day 2 of SS - want to lose a stone before 40th Birthday, end of June then go onto to lose a lot more... might change to SS+ for birthday week or higher - can't not eat proper food on BD!
Well to everyone - your success stories are really spurring me on as I'm craving chips big time at the mo!!
Mini x x

I would love to join!

I am back on SS having fallen off the wagon at Xmas.

I am currently on week 5.

Week 1 -8 pounds :)
Week 2 -5 pounds :)
Week 3 -3 pounds :)
Week 4 -4 pounds :)

Back